PS3 - Bug All Tables purchased ?

Miner Hanger

May 29, 2013
Question, It states that all tables are purchased on my ps3, but I know I haven't. Have access to the one's I have purchased, but no tables from current, or past tables seasons not purchased. Thank you for your consideration.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
On PS3, the in-game purchase option is broken (something like ID products that don't match between the game and the PS Store, according Farsight).

The best way is to manually search the tables you want to purchase, directly in the PS Store.

Note: don't purchase the Season 4 pass, it unlocks nothing... as none of the S4 tables are available on Sony platforms! o_O

WPinball

Apr 6, 2014
On PS3, the in-game purchase option is broken (something like ID products that don't match between the game and the PS Store, according Farsight).

The best way is to manually search the tables you want to purchase, directly in the PS Store.

Note: don't purchase the Season 4 pass, it unlocks nothing... as none of the S4 tables are available on Sony platforms! o_O

Actually, When I started the game I went into the in-game season 4 folder and it did say that all tables were purchased although it had tables to download. Then one time when I tried the season folder again it didn't work but when I went into the tournament section to see what kind of tables were being used for the tournament I exited out and the season folder appeared and I went into it and the tables were there. I did this with POTO when it was in the folder and I was able to buy and download it.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Actually, When I started the game I went into the in-game season 4 folder and it did say that all tables were purchased although it had tables to download. Then one time when I tried the season folder again it didn't work but when I went into the tournament section to see what kind of tables were being used for the tournament I exited out and the season folder appeared and I went into it and the tables were there. I did this with POTO when it was in the folder and I was able to buy and download it.

Oh I understand. POTO has been available for a short time on the PS Store (only in US), but it was removed due to a problem with the Vita version and therefore the cross-buy stuff.

Farsight's quote about the Vita version: "We ran into some limitations of the system, so we had to do some optimizing. We are aiming for next month, but we don't have an official release date yet. Stay tuned here. We will update when we have some solid dates booked."

So, as long as the Vita problem is not fixed, there won't be any new tables on PS3. However, recently, FS announced a simultaneaous release of five S4 tables (POTO, ES, SST, PZ, and TAF) for mid/late april on PS3 and Vita.

But I don't bet on this.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts