Al's Garage Band

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Does anyone else have a problem not being able to see Al's Garage Band Goes on a World Tour? In "Season Six" it says All Tables Purchased! But I don't see that table at all, neither under 'A', 'G' or 'W'. PS4 (of course), North America PSN. I'm 99.99% sure I played it before on PS4.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Not all of season 6 was released yet. Al's Garage Band, Cactus Jack's, and Swords of Fury are with Sony, along with the first half of season 7, waiting for approval. In another thread, a Farsight developer said that they are hoping for it to release next week if all goes well.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Fingers crossed, that we get the "new" tables next week. We´re so far behind time schedule, compared to other platforms (ca. 75 % of a complete season). But well, that seems to be business as usual for PS4 pinball fans. However, I can deal with that. But i find it more annoying, that we will have to wait, and wait and wait and wait even longer for the patch, solving the lighting issues on PS4 (only in TPA, SPA works well).
As long as a patch hasn´t solved the lousy lighting, I won´t buy a single new table in TPA. I expect Farsight delivering new tables and patch together in one bündle.

Last edited:

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I'm actually kind of giddy for the prospect of new tables on PS4. I have the PS3/Vita collection, but the lack of the brightness options like PS4 has makes it all seem too bright on those older consoles. Really hope it makes that Nov. 20 date.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Hopefully they fix the 200M jackpot wizard goal for the console versions. Not sure they will, as it still remains unfixed on Steam.

Rage

Apr 25, 2017
Just remember when the tables do come out you will have to download each one from the PS Store. You may have to click "which version" down to free version if you bought the season pass.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Just remember when the tables do come out you will have to download each one from the PS Store. You may have to click "which version" down to free version if you bought the season pass.

And sometimes they aren't synced to the season pass at launch and you have to wait a few extra days.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
I love the theme but this table isn't a lot of fun.

I agree, it's unfortunate, but this table definitely suffers from the "they made it too easy" factor. Ball times are just too long for the amount of things there are to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts