AMD Owners ...

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
For a couple months, I finally got internet connection back to my desktop. That day, I ran and play a few tables on the PC, ran fine.

Next day, I was informed that a new AMD driver was available, 14.9 (late last September), installed it. Now TPA runs rather slowly, low frame rate. None of my settings were changed from the utility menu that TPA supplies outside the game. Turned down some of them with no difference in performance. Did anyone, who owns AMD cards, had some performance issues when you had the driver installed at that time, or as of lately TPA been running rather slowly?

My card is a AMD Radeon HD 6700 series.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I have a 6800 series card, just GB installed the drivers a few days ago, no issues here.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Did you try the rollback feature of the graphics driver? That should revert your driver back to the previous one.

AshleyAshes

Jun 27, 2012
I actually experienced this as well with the Radeon HD 6950 on my Home Theater PC. Suttering frame rate and I was all 'Hoooo, this ain't right'. Rolling back the driver solved the issue. And no, the card wasn't running at 24hz. It's an HTPC, believe me, I've been fudging around with it's refresh rates a lot, including cramming 48hz into it for 48fps High Frame Rate film support, it was just something in the driver I guess.

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
Sorry for the belated response, it was actually a setting from the GPU for the TV that made it not only run smoothly but I think it improved the visuals as well. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts