Fixed Android Build 2.03.8 Major Bug Fix.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
The latest build 2.03.8 contains an update that fixes:

The tables not opening correctly.are now fixed.

HoF points are now displayed correctly at the final score screen.

The HoF overview and leaderboards are now correctly displayed in the table select overlays.

Ads are now functioning correctly.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
Viewing in portrait mode, sorting by table pack, the very last table (Theatre of Magic) cannot be selected ~60% of the time.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Thank you so much flippyfloppy! Here's to the updated EM sounds for the next update. *hint*hint*

We tried to get it in this update but we wanted to get the major fix out ASAP. It should be in the next update. Tables Big Shot, Central Park, Fireball and El Dorado EM should have updated sounds.

Viewing in portrait mode, sorting by table pack, the very last table (Theatre of Magic) cannot be selected ~60% of the time.

Were looking into the issue. It appears when swiping to scroll down, it' not detecting ToM.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Thanks for the fix.

One minor issue noticed.
BK - the start button shown in the pic below, doesn't work first press. It sometimes needs 3 or 4 presses before the voice call out kicks in and then the table starts.
I don't know if other tables have the same issue.
7a05b4874e38e79a198111b8b9104c35.jpg

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Thanks for the fix.

One minor issue noticed.
BK - the start button shown in the pic below, doesn't work first press. It sometimes needs 3 or 4 presses before the voice call out kicks in and then the table starts.
I don't know if other tables have the same issue.
7a05b4874e38e79a198111b8b9104c35.jpg

I'll have the QA team look into it. Thanks for the report!

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I'll have the QA team look into it. Thanks for the report!
Just some other feedback - the lag that I was experiencing on my old Note 4 since it upgraded to Lollipop (5.0) 18months ago seems vastly improved recently.
The recent builds seem to have removed the lag which was most prominent when the camera panned to the plunger cam.
It's playing really nicely now.
Don't know what you changed but thanks again.

Last edited:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Just some other feedback - the lag that I was experiencing on my old Note 4 since it upgraded to Lollipop (5.0) 18months ago seems vastly improved recently.
The recent builds seem to have removed the lag which was most prominent when the camera panned to the plunger cam.
It's playing really nicely now.
Don't know what you changed but thanks again.

There was an update put in for performance on newer devices and were still working on further performance updates.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.