Android JB version 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Just got my galaxy S3 upgraded to jellybean version 4.3. There seems to be a slight improvement on touch lag, so TPA plays a little bit better now :) Get it if you can.

Also framedrops and stuttering has improved a lot on Dr. Dude and 1812, which were the worst. Seems to play like most other tables now.

Last edited:

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
After having more experience with 4.3 on galaxy S3 I can say that it is now possible to flip the flipper up again before it comes completely back down. This makes it easier to live catch. It is still very hard because you have to be very fast and also time it just right. What is also possible now, and much easier, is cradle separation. If you have one or two balls cradled, if you let go of flipper button and push it again very fast, the ball will only jump up a little bit up, slowly.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
damn, I've seen other comments that 4.3 gives better performance... sor far I'm on 4.1.2 with my note 10.1. It runs good and all, but I'm always ok for a better experience ^^

unfortunatly 4.3 is not on 10.1... The only way would be to put a custom rom for that, but cyanogenmod (for example) doesn't handle exfat or ntfs, and I watch full hd movies on my tablet, so I need exfat!!!

damn... samsung... 4.3 on note 10.1! come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.