Android Sale?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
So FS has announced an Android sale with the starter pack (RBION, ToM, BH) going for $0.99 instead of $3.99. Except it still shows up as $3.99 when I try the in-game purchase. What gives? What am I doing wrong?

Also, why is the Android sale price $0.99 and, on iOS it's free?!

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Wondering the same thing about iOS. It lists it as free in the IAP section, but not in-game.

Edit: I got it for free on the $0.99 app. The free app still says the core pack is $8.99.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Now it's going for $0.99 on Android. It still says $3.99 in-game (I guess it would need an update for it to show as $0.99 in-game) but when it connects to the Play Store the pop-up says $0.99.

So yay 3 more tables added @ $0.33 each :cool:

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Hey all!

Sorry about that! For some reason the updated prices weren't taking! Now the prices should be correct. Also, the new update should have the updated prices in the descriptions as well, let me know if they say the wrong prices!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Hey all!

Sorry about that! For some reason the updated prices weren't taking! Now the prices should be correct. Also, the new update should have the updated prices in the descriptions as well, let me know if they say the wrong prices!

Well, I would, but since I've now purchased the launch pack, I'm not going to get that prompt again to be able to check....

Viking

Jun 16, 2012
How do you purchase the Season 1 Pro upgrade? I already own all the standard versions (apart from TOTAN) and can only find separate purchase options at each table all at full price.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Hm, unfortunately it doesn't seem like we have an implementation for upgrading all talbes to pro when having all the tables in a season. I'll look into this now and hopefully be able to implement this feature.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Hey Viking!

Ok, I just implemented a feature that will allow you to buy all the pro versions of season 1 for only 4.99.

All you will have to do is find a table in season 1 that you haven't bought the pro version of, tap the red "buy now" button to the left of the table, and (as long as you have bought all the tables in season 1) you should see a "Buy all" button at the bottom. Click that and you should see the option to buy all the pro versions of the season 1 tables for only 4.99! This will come in the next update. Look for it later today :)

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Hm, I'm owner of all table (some of session 1 double, because the session pack was not available)
Does I find this feature also in the next beta for Session 4? ;) It will be great ;) ;)

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Hi,

for Season 2 I get a "Pro Upgrade" offer for 7,55 € (Germany) for all tables, but for Season 1 I only get offered the "Season One Pro Pack" for 15,01 € - no upgrade option here. I have bought all 3 Seasons on this platform. I clicked on a S1 table "Go Pro" and then on "Buy All".

I'd really like to buy this as an upgrade, but I can't :(

Could you please look into this?

Thanks

Last edited:

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Hey Xanija,

I will look into this, just please make sure that you have bought ALL tables from season one. If you don't have every table bought, it will give you the more expensive option (which buys all tables AND all pro modes). If you have bought all tables from season 1 it should give you the pro upgrade option.

Let me know!

Thanks

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Hi Scumble, as I said, I have bought all tables Season 1-3. When tapping the Season 1+2 button, I don't get into the menu but I also don't get the message I have bought all tables (which I get when tapping on the season 3 button). But yes, I really have bought each and every table. :)

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Hey Xanija,

Quick update: I found what was wrong with the code, and am in the process of fixing it! I'll try to get it fixed ASAP and have the update up on the store soon!

Thanks again!

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Alright I just submitted a new build to the Amazon and Google play stores. Should be live in a few hours. Make sure to let me know if the "buy all" option is working properly now!

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
The update is now live in Google Play and I can gladly confirm, I could buy the upgrade to Season 1 Pro. Thanks Scumble :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts