Bug Android Version 1.14.1 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I remembered this bug from a while ago so I just attempted the same fix - and it worked.

I uninstalled the facebook app, then opened TPA, logged out and back in, it gave me the built in Facebook authorization prompt (which TPA was already authorized) and now I can see my friend scores.

N

netizen

Device/OS: Nexus 10 / 4.2.2

Bug Description: Dr Dude Grand Champion and Number 1 position show the same score on the local HSTD

Steps To Reproduce: look at the local HSTD after scoring the Grand Champion position, note that the top position is duplicated twice.

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: idk if this is a variation of the old HHR bug that existed?

Mapa

May 16, 2012
I would like to re-report an aesthetical bug that has been lingering for quite some time; the pivoting point of the flippers. On a real table, the flippers pivot around a metal stick, about 5-10 millimeters from the edge (the center of the Williams logo, on William tables that is ;). On most simulated ones, they seem to pivot around the top edge, which means, when activated they seem to come off on the bottom.

It is most notable on Gorgar , MM and Totan. I just checked all of them:

AFM: Perfect
BS: Perfect
BH: Perfect
BK: Right flipper rotation is more off than left :)
BoP: Perfect
CC: Both flippers are off
Centaur: Both are off
CV: OK
CftbL: OK
DrD: Both are slightly off
Elvira: Perfect
FP: Both are slightly off
FH: Right flipper slightly off
Genie: OK (flippers have not much detail though)
Gorgar: Both flippers are off (very apparent!)
HD: OK
MM: Both are off (very apparent)
MB: OK
NGG: Both are slightly off
PB: OK
Ripley: OK
SS: Both are slightly off
Space shuttle: OK
STtng: OK
Totan: Both are off (very apparent)
Taxi: Both are off
ToM: OK
TZ: Both are slightly off
WW: Both are slightly off (+ speach sounds distorted)

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Table Monsterbash
Wizard goal "enable Lyman's Lament"
I've try around 3 evenings to check that after the Code the ball must be insert in the specific hole. But nevertheless: the mode was activated with the first ball, the music changed, the comment's was heared, the HUD told me the mode (multiplicator was not set to 25_ thats looks like normal via code) but the goal is still open :( I have activate the mode during the same game already with other balls. But the goal is still open. In the table discussion there are still people which have reached the goal. Also a timing issue? Bug? Or does I make anything wrong/ miss something?

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk 2

K

Korven

Good. Now do it the hard way and really earn that wiz goal. :p

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
I seem to remember that I had to do Lyman's Lament the hard way (hitting Concert Hall 44 times) in order for the Wizard Goal to complete - using the flipper code to start the mode worked, but didn't complete the Wizard Goal.

This was on PS3 and iOS, but I'll bet Android's the same in this respect.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Hmmm, should understood who want...... Today I try to solve the Mosh Superjackpot goal. During play (1st ball) I have nothing to do and insert the code just for fun, shoot in the concert hall after a while and I reached the goal :O I have no idea, why it was working suddenly, but I'm pretty sure that I have not shoot 44 time the concert hall. Now this goal is reached :)

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk 2

K

Korven

Centaur,

Getting the special from the orb targets gives you a credit and not an EB.

N

netizen

Centaur,

Getting the special from the orb targets gives you a credit and not an EB.

It seems to alternate between a credit, and an EB. Definitely not reliable, nor predictable, at least in regards to the EB.

K

Korven

Ok, played a few games yesterday and never got an eb from the orbs targets. Alos, is it possible to stack chamber and target ebs? Didn't work for me, got eb from chamber and credit from targets on the same ball.

N

netizen

IDK if they can be stacked. There was a discussion of this issue here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts