Bug Android Version 1.14.1 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Korven

Just had another game and got the 5ball multiball once again, tilt still locked. Glad this didn't happened on the N7.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
only probable way to get around it will be to delete the save data and start over again, unfortunately.
Forget about ... to much finish now, some of the goals has need to much time to reach them.....
First of all it will be interest, what's happen, if I reached the 3M in Genie (last open goal with this table) Uncomfortable this goal is more like a severe punishment

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
So just to be clear, you have tilt unlocked on Genie when you should not, and don't have it unlocked on Firepower when you should?

Forget about ... to much finish now, some of the goals has need to much time to reach them.....
First of all it will be interest, what's happen, if I reached the 3M in Genie (last open goal with this table) Uncomfortable this goal is more like a severe punishment

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
So just to be clear, you have tilt unlocked on Genie when you should not, and don't have it unlocked on Firepower when you should?

That's correct; Pls see below

enu4yqa6.jpg

tuzy5eru.jpg

ebade3e4.jpg

u3a9y5es.jpg

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk 2

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Ok, Stuart found the issue. Apparently it was a tricky timing / state issue. He is writing up a fix so no need to delete your save file, the next update should resolve it!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Ok, Stuart found the issue. Apparently it was a tricky timing / state issue. He is writing up a fix so no need to delete your save file, the next update should resolve it!

Considering the implementation issues you've had with getting controller support implemented, would it be useful for us all to do a bit of asynchronous testing on this feature alone before the next DLC pack? That is, release a build with only this new feature implemented?

Or are you pretty confident that once implemented it should "just work"?

I just thought doing this might avoid the DLC Deadline crush that we have to work around each release. Althought it might also create more work for you that takes your focus away from the many other hats you have on at Farsight.

Anyhow, just a though I had rattling around my brain.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Great news ! And very good work! I know that this kind of problem (timing issues) are very hard to find...

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
That is what I would like to do, but they have me working on other projects right now, mainly new tournament features and ouya release. Trying to knock these out so that I can get back to you guys.

Considering the implementation issues you've had with getting controller support implemented, would it be useful for us all to do a bit of asynchronous testing on this feature alone before the next DLC pack? That is, release a build with only this new feature implemented?

Or are you pretty confident that once implemented it should "just work"?

I just thought doing this might avoid the DLC Deadline crush that we have to work around each release. Althought it might also create more work for you that takes your focus away from the many other hats you have on at Farsight.

Anyhow, just a though I had rattling around my brain.

N

netizen

IDK if this is an art issue or a signifier of a bug but here we go.

The capture/carriage ball in Centaur changes with the ball skin that the player selects, however this behaviour isn't reproducible with capture/carriage balls on any other tables.

The reason I am not sure if this is merely an art issue is that there are outstanding bug reports re: the call attendant feature removing the capture/carriage ball from it's position and placing it in the plunger lane. This particular issue is not replicated on any other table that has capture/carriage balls either.

Due to the skinning of the ball and the call attendant bug reports I am curious if there was a change in the way that the capture/carriage ball is being handled in Centaur compared to the previous table packs w/ similar assets. Is this something you could look into, Ryan, when you get a chance?

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
IDK if this is an art issue or a signifier of a bug but here we go.

The capture/carriage ball in Centaur changes with the ball skin that the player selects, however this behaviour isn't reproducible with capture/carriage balls on any other tables.

The reason I am not sure if this is merely an art issue is that there are outstanding bug reports re: the call attendant feature removing the capture/carriage ball from it's position and placing it in the plunger lane. This particular issue is not replicated on any other table that has capture/carriage balls either.

Due to the skinning of the ball and the call attendant bug reports I am curious if there was a change in the way that the capture/carriage ball is being handled in Centaur compared to the previous table packs w/ similar assets. Is this something you could look into, Ryan, when you get a chance?

Good find on the skin. We've implemented a fix for the call attendant bug; better fix the skin too!

N

netizen

Good find on the skin. We've implemented a fix for the call attendant bug; better fix the skin too!

That's awesome news and work Stuart.

Another strange thing I noticed with the new features is on TOTAN, when the event camera is turned off, if you do a quick plunge during the intro animation (tapping the screen during the storybook sequence) there is a strange pulse in the view change from the pseudo plunge to the flipper view.

Yet, when the event camera is turned on this doesn't happen. I can provide a video if necessary.

This is a on a Nexus 10 / 4.2.2

N

netizen

Device/OS: Nexus 10 / 4.2.2

Bug Description: Pin• Bot - In multi-player games after the ball sinks but before EOB total the screen for the next player comes up, if you are player 1 then player 2 next. When you press next then the EOB is calculated and the next player screen comes up again, which when pressed, then takes you to the plunge screen.

Steps To Reproduce: Start a multi player game, end a ball and watch the next player notification appear 2 times between players. Before and after the EOB.

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: This seems to be another timing issue along with the use of flippers between pressing start and getting to the plunge screen.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
==Bug==

Pin Bot

==Description==

When you hold the flippers up while the ball drains at the end of a ball, the bonus count will not begin until you release the flippers.

==Frequency==

100%

==Device==

TF300T

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Bug Description: Pin• Bot....

Steps To Reproduce: Start a multi player game, end a ball and watch the next player notification appear 2 times between players. Before and after the EOB.

Seen also, but only temp. . Could not reproduce to 100%. Looks like also a timing issue. I've no report this one, because I did not know how to recreate this one

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk 2

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
Downloading table without internet connection crashes the app. Forgot to turn on wifi and I went to download TZ and it showed the status bar, but fails after a couple of seconds. The app should be resolved by stating there is no internet connection and prevent the download from initializing.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
If I choose to login with Facebook the app freezes. When I start it again it shows me as logged in but when I check my friends leaderboard, I am the only one listed.

N

netizen

If I choose to login with Facebook the app freezes. When I start it again it shows me as logged in but when I check my friends leaderboard, I am the only one listed.

Has it ever shown anyone but you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts