Android Version 1.19.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

netizen

This thread is for posting bugs for Android version 1.19.0 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

N

netizen

Device/OS: Nexus 10 / 4.3

Bug Description: Haunted House upper L flipper cause a scoring to advance non-stop when the ball is trapped

Steps To Reproduce: trap the ball on the upper L Flipper and the score will advance non-stop (See embedded video)

Frequency: 100%

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Device/OS: N7(mk1) & SGS4

Bug Description: CO1812 playfield plastics are too blue especially noticeable on slingshots.

Steps To Reproduce: start table - look at slings

Additional Comments: screen captures below

TPA
y5a7a4yz.jpg

Ipdb
y7ysumub.jpg

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Device/OS: N7(mk1) & SGS4

Bug Description: Victory - finish line car insert is wrong

Steps To Reproduce: look at playfield

Additional Comments: see clip below

TPA
pasepysu.jpg

Ipdb
junu9e9a.jpg

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Device/OS: Nexus 7 & SGS4

Bug Description: CO1812 Landscape cameras are incorrect and too zoomed out - probably left with place marker settings.

Steps To Reproduce: hold tablet in landscape orientation - look at any of the 3 plung cams or 4 in game cams

Frequency:100%

Additional Comments: did notice that, if you pause mid-game, you can change orientation (landscape /portrait) before resuming.
I know you couldn't previously, but don't know when this was improved.

evagapep.jpg

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Device/OS: My Galaxy

Table: CO1812

Bug Description: Replay does not provide an EB. It does knock, though.

Steps To Reproduce: Get that score

Frequency: 100% I guess.

Additional Comments: Probably not device related.

A 2nd one: 3rd initial does not show up on the display. Entry in the HS table is correct, though.

The table froze once but continued after hitting the task button. I was surprised and lost my ball. Beyond that single event it run stable. Nice table :)

EDIT: New pictures in the arcade for some tables but still no music for Central P.

Last edited:

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
VICTORY
The goal Fuell Special is not given.
I try it several times, the Special lights,Fuell is hit, the fall down target goes up,Special still light,after some Sec. Special goes off. No EB, no Special, no reached goal.

The blue lamp near the flipper is not complete on the upper left side(its dark)

Multiplication
2x is lighting, all targets are hit, lamps are flashing on the table, but 4x light is not on. Still 2x

Reproductive 100%
Android 4.1.2
A510

BTW
After the last ball gone, I try to make a screenshot. uncomfortable the PAUSE popup is now on every screenshot. After that, the app freeze total the tablet. I must used the Reset button

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk 4.

Edit on
Victory table
Also the 200k points, if its light and all Fuell targets hits, are not given ( I can not see them on the score)

Last edited:
K

Korven

VICTORY

Multiplication
2x is lighting, all targets are hit, lamps are flashing on the table, but 4x light is not on. Still 2x

Reproductive 100%
Android 4.1.2
A510

I have gotten the bonus multiplier goal. Think I had to complete the targets twice to advance the multiplier.

First gen Nexus 7, Android 4.3

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
In the screen above, there is the 1x clear to see. Have look to my screen
ymuperag.jpg

I've delete and DL the table again... same result

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Device/OS: Nexus 7(mk1) & SGS4

Bug Description: Victory 1x bonus multiplier insert is corrupted.

Steps To Reproduce: look at the bonus multiplier indicator for 1x

Additional Comments: screen captures below

TPA
asudamap.jpg

Ipdb
a3ytyda9.jpg

Also why is the flipper gap not equal about the centre line of the 'shoot again' insert?, highlighted also by the centre of the touch zone indicators.
ate8y4eh.jpg

Are the flipper lengths right? They look wrong somehow (either too long or too thin at the tip)

K

Korven

VICTORY
The goal Fuell Special is not given.
I try it several times, the Special lights,Fuell is hit, the fall down target goes up,Special still light,after some Sec. Special goes off. No EB, no Special, no reached goal.

Got the goal ticked off but can confirm that you don't get the EB.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Got the goal ticked off but can confirm that you don't get the EB.

Interesting, why I can't reach the goal if I shoot all targets in time( and Special is lightning)? The fall down target comes up again and after the time is finish, Special goes out and 200k is lightning instead. Reboot / reset of the Tab doesn't help..

A little grafic issue: the 100k lamp in this area (F-U-E-L) looks also a little bit broken

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
K

Korven

Interesting, why I can't reach the goal if I shoot all targets in time( and Special is lightning)? The fall down target comes up again and after the time is finish, Special goes out and 200k is lightning instead. Reboot / reset of the Tab doesn't help..

A little grafic issue: the 100k lamp in this area (F-U-E-L) looks also a little bit broken

No idea, I only managed to get the targets down in time this one time, maybe I just got lucky to have the goal registered?

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Just try it with only one player.... doesn't work too. It doesn't matter it is a Singleplayer game or a Multiplayer

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Now I get it, but I've no idea what was the different. I have make them min 20 times without any suggest. Now one time is works incl. EB. Maybe its the same as in another table : During flashing the luck must with you :it is off in the moment of the last target: No goal,no special, no EB

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I Device/OS: Nexus 7(mk1)

Bug Description: Random app crash and app close with Tilt meter =on as you trip the tilt.

Steps To Reproduce: this isn't selectably reproducible. But switch tilt meter on, play a pro table with either shake or touch nudge, seems more prone to happen with increased on screen activity, ie multiball, nudge table till tilt occurs, screen goes black and app crashes.

Frequency: I've personally had 2 crashes at point of tilt with tilt meter on. This is in 3 days of having pack 19 with very light play, possibly 1 hour total.
Edit - it happens more frequently than I thought. It's fairly unplayable with the meter on due to crashes.
This also has occurred on my SGS4.

Additional Comments: Also reported by Korven & TomL using same device Nexus 7 (mk1) in the 1.19beta thread here.
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/6182-Pack-19-Beta/page4?p=109396#post109396

Last edited:

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
So as mention in the beta:
VICTORY

Multiplayer Mode
Player2 has reached a HC, after the last ball. Player 2 should insert his character. After insert the personal characters, Player 3 should continue, but the app is total freeze and must kick out of the memory

Also already included: Problem with Multiplayer:
4 selected, only 3 in game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts