Android Version 1.19.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

netizen

So as mention in the beta:
VICTORY

Multiplayer Mode
Player2 has reached a BC, after the last ball. Player 2 should insert his character. After insert the personal characters, Player 3 should continue, but the app is total freeze and must kick out of the memory

Also already included: Problem with Multiplayer:
4 selected, only 3 in game

Ryan mentioned it in passing after the report, and I finally got around to re-testing:
For multiplayer games on Victory or 1812 wait for 5-10 seconds after selecting the number of players before pressing continue or back then start. The timing on the emulation is a bit off and this causes the bug that is present and shows up as the 4th player not being recognized, and the game ending after the 1st highest score finishes their 3rd ball.

I played a 4 player game of both Victory and 1812 to completion with none of the discussed bugs using the method I detailed above.

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
Ryan mentioned it in passing after the report, and I finally got around to re-testing:
For multiplayer games on Victory or 1812 wait for 5-10 seconds after selecting the number of players before pressing continue or back then start. The timing on the emulation is a bit off and this causes the bug that is present and shows up as the 4th player not being recognized, and the game ending after the 1st highest score finishes their 3rd ball.

I played a 4 player game of both Victory and 1812 to completion with none of the discussed bugs using the method I detailed above.

I wish that worked for HD. No matter what I do, it only registers 3 players. On the rare occasion it'll start 4, but I'm not sure what makes it work.

N

netizen

I wish that worked for HD. No matter what I do, it only registers 3 players. On the rare occasion it'll start 4, but I'm not sure what makes it work.

Just tried it, got a 4 player game on HD :/

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I select 4 player, wait several Sec. Press play and wait add some Sec. till All 4 player received a 0 in the HUD. Player3 has after the 2nd ball over 58k HC !!!!!
Player1 has after the 3rd ball over 31k and can insert his char.And what is happen with Player2? Pls see screenshots: app blocks, only the input selected works. HC bye bye, App must kicked
ujahutu9.jpg

Btw the points are also over 30k, but the screenshot get not all from Hud

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Doesn't matter, just reached over 67k :cool:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Device/OS: Nexus 7

Bug Description: Android TPA app only supports 2 simultaneous touch inputs, despite my device being capable of detecting 10 at once.

Steps To Reproduce: hold both left and right flippers - touch nudging won't respond.

Frequency:100%

Additional Comments: I've reported this several times in the past with no response or explanation.
Bringing it up again as CO1812 gameplay could really use the ability to nudge whilst holding up flippers. Thanks.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
I have another one: It seems that "The hand" on the real table is moving (at least on the youtube video). Or is that a mod? At least it would be nice to have.

Last edited:

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
VICTOR
I could kick the tablets out of the Windows :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Multiplayer :
Player 3 reached over 76.000. Master goal was given(pop up during play) . After the last ball,player3. Insert his char. Then the app app blocked in total in the moment that player 4 should continue with the last ball, only the music play.
I must kick the app out of memory and was was after restart ?

4yve4upu.jpg

u3azunej.jpg

Both goals which was reached are not given (Normally I've finish all goals with this game in this table). Also the HC was not stored ( Hey boy, for what does I've insert the 3 Char? Why does the app lost the goals, if they are told me during play, that I've reached them ?????
I SHUT THE TABLET DOWN FOR TODAY ||| BIG NECK

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Next bug in Victory:
If the ball on the 1st level at the FUEL falldown target and jump over to the level 0 kickback, which kick the ball to the right lane (flipper), than te camera does not following the ball. The cam is still on F-U-E-L, but the ball is in the meantime on the normal playfield (and could not be seen anymore) [Edit because the automatic language controll is s--t]
100% to reproduce, if the ball jump over
2u8usabu.jpg

However the way of the ball is.....

Last edited:

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Next bug in Victory:
If the ball on the 1st level at the FUEL falldown target and jump over to the level 0 kickback,

Does the ball really jump? :confused:

If it follows checkpoint 3 then I dont have any camera probs. Overall Victory doesn't have gamebreaking bugs.

Multiplayer is broken in TPA anyways. Don't use it if you want a happy game!

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Overall Victory doesn't have gamebreaking bugs

I've been avoiding playing Victory due to all the graphical bugs hoping it would get an update after release (flipper spacing to bonus lamp, flipper thicker than the ball, various inserts corrupted....)

I was looking forward to Victory, but I can't stand playing it in its current state. It just annoys me.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Does the ball really jump?
I believe so ... I have had the problem now 3 times and it looks like so, that the ball jumps... The first 2 times I couldn't see, where the ball was going ... the 3rd time, the ball was suddendly in the kickback. Maybe he "transformed" through the material,. In the real world, the ball must be jump

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Seen with 1812.
After time the screen moved slowly over the table like a screensaver, without any button to press. Up from here, there is no way back: the screen/tablets has no reactions anymore and must be kick out of the memory

Last edited:

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
IDK, try waiting longer?

Sorry for the delay, I guess I've been neglecting the Android version over the PC version.

Waiting works, but I have to wait about twice as long as you demonstrated in the video. Works fine on PC, with no waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts