Bug Android Version 1.20.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ejsik

Dec 30, 2013
Device/OS: Sony Xperia Sola phone/ Android 4.0.4
Bug description:
when opening any of my 2 tables - TOTAN standard or STTNG pro, the table nudges itself very hard (like 1 or 2 "danger" almost immediately) or with ANY touch on the screen - very important is that it happens even with nudge turned OFF. If the ball launches somehow it disappears or it's enough to tilt the table already. I was also waiting and it was very hard for table to start the 2nd ball after tilt. What may help is that the camera during ball launch seems to be a bit different than before 1.20 update, like distorted but it's hard to explain that..
I have tried every setting - touchscreen scheme, controller mode A,B etc. and nothing helped, I even tried reinstalling the app. Actually I have found out that the only setting that changes it is turning "ball control on" in pro menu. Then it goes sometimes "danger" at the beginning but afterwards it's ok although obviously it can't be a standard mode to play.

Frequency 100% of the time, steps to reproduce - open any table and start game with no " ball control on" option.

Additional comments:
Bug started when 1.20 update installed, 1.21 didn't help.
See also topic "Random Auto Tilts" where Ryan Rourton mentions some people reporting this bug..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts