Android version 1.30.2 bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Version number has gone backwards from the 1.31 beta...

Diner isn't very smooth even with MIP mapping on and detail set to low on the Nexus 10.

Weird uncapped frame rate bug now if you come out the app then go back in, the physics feel like the ball is made of lead and all the light sequences are super fast.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Black Knight still isn't fixed - sigh!

Diner seems very nice though, first play of Play Store release version on SGS4.

Nice job Flippy and Scumble!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Version number has gone backwards from the 1.31 beta...

Diner isn't very smooth even with MIP mapping on and detail set to low on the Nexus 10.

Flippy, this is why I asked that the scoreboard be completely removed from the backglass. When the game has to update two scoreboards at the same time, some devices will experience framerate issues. This has always been the case for non-DMD tables.

Last edited:

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Why not give the option to disable back glass instead of the currently pointless, HUD option? I mean, what's the point playing if you can't see your score?

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Flippy, this is why I asked that the scoreboard be completely removed from the backglass. When the game has to update two scoreboards at the same time, some devices will experience framerate issues. This has always been the case for non-DMD tables.

Were waiting for the patch to go through.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Why not give the option to disable back glass instead of the currently pointless, HUD option? I mean, what's the point playing if you can't see your score?

This solution would work as well and would allow others to leave the backglass scoreboard/DMD on if their device can handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.