Bug Android Version 1.7.0 Bugs And Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Sorry for the delay guys, got rear-ended on the freeway and that killed the better part of the day dealing with that, I will try to get this out to you asap

Take your time Ryan....just glad to hear that you're ok.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
ok gonna upload the next beta here in a bit. Keep in mind that the powerball in twilightzone won't be working in this iteration. I have some platform specific coding to do for the ball skins that will also enable custom balls, but wanted to give you something to bang on over the weekend.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
ok gonna upload the next beta here in a bit. Keep in mind that the powerball in twilightzone won't be working in this iteration. I have some platform specific coding to do for the ball skins that will also enable custom balls, but wanted to give you something to bang on over the weekend.

So we won't be able to get the powerball at all or is it that the powerball will just look like a steel ball?

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
you will be able to get it, the texture will just be the normal ball.

Had to run to the doctors, but now I am packing up the build and sending it to you after a quick test by myself.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
you will be able to get it, the texture will just be the normal ball.

Had to run to the doctors, but now I am packing up the build and sending it to you after a quick test by myself.

Thanks...Also, are you guys planning on doing a pass on other tables as well or are you mainly focusing on The Twilight Zone and game breaking bugs?

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
mostly tz and game breaking. I was the one that put in tournaments so that killed my time this round. Though I think some fixes were put into BH

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
You're the man, Ryan! Hope you can get some rest and free time after uploading the beta. Do you guys at FS even remember what a whole weekend without work feels like?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
mostly tz and game breaking. I was the one that put in tournaments so that killed my time this round. Though I think some fixes were put into BH

Ok...I'm getting ready to go out, but I should have some time tomorrow evening to bang away at the BETA. I should have a full BETA report posted for you early Monday morning. Enjoy the rest of your weekend Ryan.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Thanks...Also, are you guys planning on doing a pass on other tables as well or are you mainly focusing on The Twilight Zone and game breaking bugs?

If the iOS beta is an indication, BH plays MUCH better now. The lower playfield flipper glitch is fixed, drop targets are more responsive, and it just seems like the table got a big tune up all around. Actually all four of he launch tables seem a bit more tuned up in preparation for the tournament mode.

Also, the MM dragon ramp acceleration problem is fixed.

Last edited:
N

Nik Barbour

Please fix Big Shot score size (landscape). It's driving me nuts - I have to break 250k!

Judi Chop

May 10, 2012
Thanks for getting the beta out Ryan but i have to go back to my last point. I started up the game got about 5 minutes of play time and then hit the score limit. Without getting the kickstarter rewards out there we won't be able to do any extensive beta testing.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Um... Can't see anything new apart from the reappered "buy now" stamps. I just installed the beta over the last version. Should I have deleted the app first or is the new table hidden in some weird dimension?

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
I will try to get that in by tomorrow instead of the ball skin. I had hoped to have that in but its been one hell of a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts