[ANDROID] Zaccaria Pinball update v1.03

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
They lit when the ball hit them.

Thanks for the info...unfortunately, I never had the pleasure of playing a Zaccaria table in real life so I'm unaware of how any of them would look while playing them in low light.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Looks awesome!

Re nudging
Would it be possible to add an menu option that would invert (or reverse) the current nudge behaviour?

The nudge input directions are backwards to the way my reflexes want to put them in.

Thanks again.

+1 . I have them inverted in TPA and this is how I am used to playing. Nudge in Zaccaria also feels very powerful.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Now that Zsolt has kindly added iCase support does anyone know how to one under Android without rooting a Nexus 7? I had a look for some thirdparty apps but no luck.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Now that Zsolt has kindly added iCase support does anyone know how to one under Android without rooting a Nexus 7? I had a look for some thirdparty apps but no luck.
It'll work with any native controller, no need for root. Root access was only required when screen mapping was necessary.

You can either connect via Bluetooth to either a Moga Pro, or a Nyko playpad if running an OS higher than Jellybean.

Or you can buy an 'usb/otg adapter' (around £3 on ebay/Amazon) and plug a wired controller, ps3 ps4 Xbox etc.. Into the adapter.

I'd recommend the wireless bluetooth option personally. Nyko playpad pros go for about £20.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
It'll work with any native controller, no need for root. Root access was only required when screen mapping was necessary.

You can either connect via Bluetooth to either a Moga Pro, or a Nyko playpad if running an OS higher than Jellybean.

Or you can buy an 'usb/otg adapter' (around £3 on ebay/Amazon) and plug a wired controller, ps3 ps4 Xbox etc.. Into the adapter.

I'd recommend the wireless bluetooth option personally. Nyko playpad pros go for about £20.

Thanks. I am actually using an Xbox controller with a USB adapter and keyboard works too. However it would be nice to use the iCade as it used to work way back on Android until they changed the Bluetooth stack. I read somewhere by rooting you can get the pairing to work. If I can get the iCade to work then I might mod it to have side buttons and maybe turn it into a little pincab, etc.

On a side note what is really nice about Zsolt adding keyboard support, is it possible to knock up a little homemade pinball controller with an iPac.

One more thing :). I have one of those zero delay keyboard encoders which are cheap on eBay, and I did a test last night but couldn't get it to work with Android.

The Nyko sounds good, will check that out too.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
One simple question - do you need to be online to open this app and play it?
Yes, you do. As long as you have purchased one of the tables or any table memberships in-app. Anyway there was a small issue that's caused you need internet connection although you purchased Gold Membership for example, but it already has been solved and will be fixed by the next update.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.