Any Carcassonne players here?

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Just a couple of questions though, if I start playing with you guys on my iPad, can I continue the game on my phone while I'm at work or do I have to stick with the device I started the multiplayer game on? Also do I have to keep the game loaded while I wait for everyone to get ready or will I get a notification when the game is ready to start?

Cheers :)

I play with a guy at work who uses his iPad when he's at home and his iPhone when he's out. I think the first thing you have to do on this app is create an account on their server. So as long as you use the same one I imagine it is pretty seamless. I don't have an iPad myself, but I know that my cow-orker is able to use both with the same account.

Unless you explicitly disabled them in iOS Notification Center, you will get notifications whenever it is your turn (including at the start of a new game).

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Well I have all notifications set, but I can't find the option to create an account with them on the iPad or iPhone version, so I'll play on my phone to be sure and work it out from there, cheers for the info. I suck pretty bad but have been playing against the computer for practice (and losing).

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
even in Kentucky... :p

Yes, very droll indeed, sir.
rrDjd.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.