Any news?

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Just looking at the news feed on the official website... Looks like the guys and gals at FarSight are having a great time with F14 Tomcat, but is anything happening on the PS3 front?

Oct 15, 2013
I'm on the game right now and it says all tables purchased for previous seasons and season 4 when I select them and I only have season 1 and 2. So...........?

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
It seems there's some problem with DLC release on PSN. According to the french PS blog manager, the situation should be back to normal in early october.

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
Best news i've heard in months, thanks for the info guys. Chances we'll see season 5? I'm thinking not so good, but still crossing my fingers

Oct 15, 2013
Best news i've heard in months, thanks for the info guys. Chances we'll see season 5? I'm thinking not so good, but still crossing my fingers

FlippyFloppy said they are planning to do Season 5 on PS3/Vita.

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/9564-What-Table-Next-for-PS3/page10

I want to get Season 3 and 4. With Season 4 finishing up in early October I'm wondering if Season 3 will go 50% off around Halloween time? Maybe a sale because of scary/Halloween themed (sort of) tables like Black Rose, Starship Troopers and Dracula?

Hint, hint Farsight!

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
Thanks for the link, i missed that. All jacked up now, I may dub-up on PC on a few more tables, but I can manage with the delays for most, as long as they are released.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
PS3/Vita
Cyclone™
Jack•Bot™
Xenon™
Red & Ted's Road Show™
Safe Cracker™

Oct 2nd they say

Can't wait!!! :)

Just a shame that Farsight is so far behind with their releases on the PS3 that it seems extremely unlikely that they will knock out the first Season 5 tables in close proximity so that we can also play Frankenstein around Halloween.Can't win 'em all, i guess.Just happy that the release of the rest of Season 4 is finally about to happen.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Can't wait!!! :)

Don't be too happy.

October 2nd is the announced date for US, but as always, I don't bet on SCEE reaction speed, i.e. if there's nothing in Europe, I won't be surprised. ^^

Whatever, I can't wait to test the physics 3.0. At least, it should be implemented on Xenon and Big Shot, like it was on PC many months ago.

It will be already Christmas if the physics 3.0 is implemented on all tables with this game update.:rolleyes: (yeah, I dream)

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Don't be too happy.

October 2nd is the announced date for US, but as always, I don't bet on SCEE reaction speed, i.e. if there's nothing in Europe, I won't be surprised. ^^

Whatever, I can't wait to test the physics 3.0. At least, it should be implemented on Xenon and Big Shot, like it was on PC many months ago.

It will be already Christmas if the physics 3.0 is implemented on all tables with this game update.:rolleyes: (yeah, I dream)

Yeah i know.But hey, trying to be optimistic here! :)

We will have to wait and see whether Farsight will implement the new physics for Xenon/Big Shot and eventually every table on PS3.Has there been any official statement concerning this?

Oct 15, 2013
I hadn't heard about new physics for Big Shot. Does that make it any easier? Still trying to get the 250,000 score for Wizard, so hard!

Any word on new lighting for the PS3 version as well? I'm not sure if the PS3 can do something similar to DX 11 but maybe it can?

Also when was Frankenstein announced as the next table? Or did you figure out the newsletter clues?

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
I hadn't heard about new physics for Big Shot. Does that make it any easier? Still trying to get the 250,000 score for Wizard, so hard!

Any word on new lighting for the PS3 version as well? I'm not sure if the PS3 can do something similar to DX 11 but maybe it can?

Also when was Frankenstein announced as the next table? Or did you figure out the newsletter clues?

New physics should increase control, hence also make it a little more easy.

I think the alternate lighting set-up is exclusive to PS4/PC.

I don't think it is official official yet but given the newsletter clue it seems certain that the next table will be Frankenstein.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
iOS doesn't even have the flipper physics update on Big Shot, so I wouldn't hold my breath for the update on PS3.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts