any one from farsite answer this.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I hope you're not a lawyer, you wouldn't win any case.
Given that you've attempted to take a user name that would give other members the impression that you're an administrator when you're not, you've done nothing but complain since you arrived here, you've wasted Mike's time with inane comparisons to other games and studios, and you've now started to mix it up with a moderator in public, I think it's not time for me to win a case, it's time for me to win the war.

Your days here are now over, Dumbass.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Given that you've attempted to take a user name that would give other members the impression that you're an administrator when you're not, you've done nothing but complain since you arrived here, you've wasted Mike's time with inane comparisons to other games and studios, and you've now started to mix it up with a moderator in public, I think it's not time for me to win a case, it's time for me to win the war.

Your days here are now over, Dumbass.
For the next table release, I want for the top two scores on the ROM high-score list (not the PAF list) to be DMB and ASS. Just for the fun of it :D

Sexton Hardcastle

Jun 5, 2013
Dumbass?

tumblr_lrpc4dZo5t1qdqq4bo1_500.png

SH

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
If you can't win a discussion, just ban them.
You weren't having a discussion, you were creating a disruption. And returning here under a different name isn't going to help you any. Goodbye again, Dumbass.

When sean picks up the BAN HAMMER this place turns into a whack a mole! :p DUCK!
I've only banned 2 people, if you don't count spammers and alter-egos. I'd like to keep the number to an absolute minimum, actually.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Ugh, idiots these days...I hope there's a way to IP ban him, so he'll never post here again, even with different accounts.

That being said, I can't wait for TPA to release. We're in the launch window! :D

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
You weren't having a discussion, you were creating a disruption. And returning here under a different name isn't going to help you any. Goodbye again, Dumbass.

I've only banned 2 people, if you don't count spammers and alter-egos. I'd like to keep the number to an absolute minimum, actually.

I appreciate the conservative approach to moderation, but it is rare to see someone who so surely needed to be kicked & banned. [kicks reanimated corpse]

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts