Anyone have a game they find hard that a lot of people say is easy?

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Well, that's the one shot on any of these tables you're not supposed to be able to hit at will.

For Medieval Madness... My 8 billion high came without ever doing BFTK at all. The game was about nothing but Castle Multiball over and over again. Completing all the jackpots awards an extra ball every time. And that takes disciplined catching and accurate shooting, you can't cowboy free-for-all whack at things. If you want to exploit MM for score, that's the way to do it. Going for the BFTK stuff can be dangerous, but just shooting the castle lock over and over again is very safe back to a catch every time.

That's what I was doing on my 11.8b game on Xbox One. I was well onto the way to destroying the multi leaderboard #1 score (12b, ball one, 4 eb's and earning them for fun) when I got a game ending glitch.

Some of my MM vids here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsicTP7G9BvBPiLrrcVZUtQ
1 billion point bonus here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tme0-1K3g88&app=desktop

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Well, that's the one shot on any of these tables you're not supposed to be able to hit at will.

For Medieval Madness... My 8 billion high came without ever doing BFTK at all. The game was about nothing but Castle Multiball over and over again. Completing all the jackpots awards an extra ball every time. And that takes disciplined catching and accurate shooting, you can't cowboy free-for-all whack at things. If you want to exploit MM for score, that's the way to do it. Going for the BFTK stuff can be dangerous, but just shooting the castle lock over and over again is very safe back to a catch every time.

That actually makes me feel a little better. Thanks man.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Definitely Twilight Zone and RBION for me. With TZ, the problem is simply that there are blind shots whose timing I just can't seem to get. So that whole ramp/ramp/piano thing just doesn't work for me because I can't time the piano shot correctly. With RBION, it's a combination of not really understanding the scoring, not liking the table, and having a hard time with a number of the shots.

I do agree with others on Funhouse being super-easy, even though my high score is only 100m or so. If I was any good at the multiball, I'd probably be up around 500m. Even for me, games on that table can last what feels like forever. I say that even though it's my all-time favorite.

etchie

Sep 4, 2014
I find MM rides that perfect balance of hard without being frustrating and easy without being boring.

I totally agree with you, it's one of y favorite tables. I've heard more than one person say that they just can't play it anymore. They didn't elaborate though. Do people tend to play this game too much and get burned out on it?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.