Request Apollo (1967)

AtomicDragon

Dec 2, 2013
TPA has done a great job so far.
Apollo is an EM table from 1967. I would love to see this one. It looks simple but it's quite complex. It's a (ehm) blast to play.
apollo_pf2.jpg

night

May 18, 2012
Is that a little pin table in the backglass, the yellow thing? I try to figure out what it is. Beautiful retro space-theme.

AtomicDragon

Dec 2, 2013
No, it's not mine. I am not so lucky to have the room for it. It is a game a played as a kid at a club my dad belonged to. They always kept it in good running condition.

AtomicDragon

Dec 2, 2013
It is a flipperless extra little pin table. You had to hit the target to light up all of the lights on the rocket. Once you did that the little table would come into play after you ball get drained for extra points.

night

May 18, 2012
It is a flipperless extra little pin table. You had to hit the target to light up all of the lights on the rocket. Once you did that the little table would come into play after you ball get drained for extra points.

Very cool.

AtomicDragon

Dec 2, 2013
There is a Visual Pinball version of this table but it hasn't been updated and it doesn't do the game any justice. Too slow.

jazzman

May 30, 2013
I've played this table a lot and it would be a dream to see this in TPA. Unfortunately, it didn't make it in any of the Polls that were done this year so sadly, Farsight won't think there's any demand for it and it is unlikely that they decide to do it. Quite a shame really.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
That backglass game makes it harder to program. I already imagine camera switching problems. Centigrade 37 is another one with backglass activity.

EMs anyways: none will come

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
That backglass game makes it harder to program. I already imagine camera switching problems. Centigrade 37 is another one with backglass activity.

EMs anyways: none will come

Not really. I'd imagine it's a single ball game. So when a ball drain is sensed, move the camera to the backglass until the ball drains on there.

Remember there is no software to emulate on EMs so they have much more control when it comes to sensing what is happening on the table.

AtomicDragon

Dec 2, 2013
I see this exact same table titled as Blast Off. I wonder if that's a title used in overseas versions.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts