Apple a9

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
After a quick 20min test of various pinball (tpa spa and pinout) is e experienced little to no slow down with the new ios11 , I’ll do more testing over the weekend but if it keeps this level of performance will finally be able to play again and actually destroy ac/dc and paragon! Here’s hoping! Apple seems to be loosing focus ....tho 10 quid sterling for an individual stern on iOS kinda stings! Long way from two tables for 3 quid, is it the same on android?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
So that sporadic hesitation is an iOS glitch?

Well since it happened in time shock and atomic pinball etc etc too, infact almost any game they had fast moving graphics , I figured it couldn’t be an app issue, and nothing seem to resolve it after many frustrating attempts. I didn’t even do a clean install just a straight from the iPad update. All I can hope is the performance stays the same and I’ll update over the next few days. But so far it’s probably some freak iOS/sdk issue, haven’t tried other intensive 3d games but pinout has gone from stutter every 5 seconds to smooth currently the most intensive game I’ve tried I’ll download some fancy racing game and test those too, if it doesn’t somehow crap out again it saved this iPad from death by hammer!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts