Apple Delay Frustration (Derailed by Driveway Cheese after Post # 81)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
This would mean that a consumer would have to make a commitment to the season without knowing what future tables are released. Personally, I would prefer to also have the option to also purchase tables separately, even though the price of the season pass is a better option due to the average of 53% in savings for the latter.

That's how the season pass has always been. Unless you are buying a past season, you don't know what's coming. Plus you always have the option to purchase the packs separately. Perhaps if Farsight could tell Apple what they are planning and show them work is being done towards the rest of the season they will dismiss the whole issue. Of course Farsight does not want to show its entire hand to the consumers so who knows if Apple wants more transparency for the consumer in this case?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Send Lawyers, Guns and Money the sh** as hit the fan

Loved Zevon, gone too soon.

As for the delay, lets wait a few days and see what happens. According to the panic Manuel it is still to early to start jumping off the tallest building.

Ken_Clark

Dec 28, 2012
Apple fan since the 80's...I will say post Steve this company really SUCKS...probably won't survive the post Steve era......

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Loved Zevon, gone too soon.

As for the delay, lets wait a few days and see what happens. According to the panic Manuel it is still to early to start jumping off the tallest building.

I know that's true. This has been a lot more civilized than I expected remember the steam delay.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Well that's annoying. I thought maybe the table was releasing next week. I bought a S3 pass so I wouldn't have the bother of buying each table separately.

Also bought Zaccaria Gold pass - I'm not seeing a problem here, it's not like Farsight is some Johnny-come-lately trying to scam people!

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
It's not about FarSight it's about "Jack Ass Apple" Come Lately.
Bottom Line: We Paid For S3, FarSight Released Now Apple Give!!!

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Didn't the Mac OS version come out with season pass? How did that get approved? They can't have it both ways...

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Didn't the Mac OS version come out with season pass? How did that get approved? They can't have it both ways...

Apple forced FarSight to remove the Season 3 pass from the Mac app store version when Fish Tales was released.

Dec 7, 2013
Farsight just can't catch a break.

Ended up spending some $ on Castle Doomsbad instead.

Gold Crowned the entire game in an evening. Meanwhile I still can't break a billion on Fish Tales. Just goes to show how much pinball kicks ass and nothing compares. Doomsbad is awesome though don't get me wrong.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Well, one way to look at it is the iOS releases usually come closer to the end of the month anyways, so it probably won't be later than usual...

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
By requesting a refund, you are just giving Apple ammunition to use against FS. "See, your customers are not happy and it's making more work for everyone."

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I hear you Tony. I paid on December 21, for S3 $30.00 if Apple can not give us our already paid for release a month later and FarSight already released it to Apple for Friday I do not trust them. I'am just waiting for my confirmation e mail now to complete my refund and I'am out of this mess thank god. I'am good with a $4.99 payment monthly instead of wondering will our S3 Pass go smoothly months down the road. Again it was just a huge mistake. Those folks at Apple or Crapple are just idiots we should be enjoying "Black Rose" right now. Apple holding Farsights release is totally wrong. (Bad Business)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online