April TotM Groupings and Results

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I've decided right now that switch3glip is awesome. We are friends now, as decided by me right now. And good talking to you noid. And hairy tic (I still feel like that's a fuzzy clock). I'm drunk. Peace

Thanks extork feelings mutual, chat was awesome, catch you later homie :)

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
That is a fine WWater 3-ball score, congrats!
Thanks, I'm happy with it, I had a good whirlpool grind. Feel like a douche saying my second game was even better at 4.6b.:eek:
Your BoP score was pretty impressive I had a real hard time keeping that bride satisfied. Not to speak of that BK2K score :eek:

Last edited:

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Congratulations to the winners and to Frank for winning the Papers, please key. Enjoy the game!

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
Congrats Gus! I knew you'd get me on TOM, especially after I couldn't even grand finale on either game! I think I'll have to take the day off work for the next one so I'm not cramming them in when I can :)

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Congratulations Gus! Well deserved 1:st with top points and two top scores!
And congrats to Jared and Rushdude for grabbing 2:nd and 3:rd with top points.
And of course congrats to Vikingerik who got top points only playing 3 pins restrained and is kind enough to let us mortals have a chance.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Congrats to the winners and good to see some familiar faces taking part :)

I REALLY need to practice......LOL

I'll actually play some MB this week (along with the new table) and see if this improves next month's showing.
PS. Big thanks to @CaptainB.Zarre for his dissections

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Dude, aren't the rules clearly stated? You've got til 10pm PST. I'm just messin with ya Reafan. You make it too easy!
Yeah yeah, I never got a chance other then bride of pinbot and out a a terrible game 39,000,000 in that ballpark. Ended up having to drive to New York. Between losing all my data this week and even though I backed up a week a go, when I restored I had ONKY 1700 HOF points, no high scores and only all the goals on two tables. Every other table had zero gols. Strangely I tried to restore my iPhone 5s and that restores to the proper scores/points. Any thoughts on the subject? I emailed support but never heard back m

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
And of course congrats to Vikingerik who got top points only playing 3 pins restrained and is kind enough to let us mortals have a chance.
I'm not sure that's not a mistake, I'm not sure how that adds up. Unless nobody else in my pool played BK2K either so we all split the points?

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I'm not sure that's not a mistake, I'm not sure how that adds up. Unless nobody else in my pool played BK2K either so we all split the points?

You received altogether 4 Bonus points for beating Top Ten Players in your groups, that's why.

10+1 for WW
4 for BK2K
10+1 for BoP
10+2 for ToM

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'll have the rest of the scores up in a few hours. I'm doing the March of Dimes Walk for Babies this morning, which is why I had to go to sleep last night. I know, priorities. I'll also post a new TotW once I get home and input into the randomizer.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Okay, all scores are now posted!

There were a couple of scores that were separated by the slimmest of margins, which is awesome. Also, the top 10 for the season keeps shifting, and there is only a 15 point gap between 1st and 10th. In other words, miss a tourney or post nothing but 4th place scores and the whole things shifts. Something tells me this is gonna be a tight race to the end.

You'll also notice there was some shifting around of the groupings. We had 8 players who signed up that didn't post scores, which meant a lot of moving around of people to fill in the gaps. No matter how bad a score you earned, post it. If you don't post anything, you are eliminated completely from the tourney and don't earn any points towards the season. Plus it saves me the hassle of moving people around!

Big thanks to Xanija for really stepping up and providing a fantastic spreadsheet to crunch all the numbers with as well as set up the groupings before the tourney even starts. On top of that, he provided this month's give away. He had an extra digital copy, so he donated it. If you have extra keys to games and would like them to be part of a giveaway, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks everyone for playing, see you next month on May 30th.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Thanks guys! Shiny avatar coming my way! :)

SYT you've got the ToM scoring wrong. Switch and Rushdude on the exact same score? Vikingerik had more than 2B right? My score is off as well so there must have been some sort of mixup.

Looks like a bunch of no-shows this tournament? I see there were a few changes in the groups. Great that you sort that stuff out!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.