Arcade 1up Zen Pinball delayed

Chasnotchaz

Jun 16, 2019
Just got an email from Gamestop saying preordered pinball cabs not shipping until February . Boo! Anyone have any insight on this? Huge misstep if they can't get it out for the holidays in my opinion.

1adam12

Nov 28, 2017
There is another thread about Zen getting acquired by Embracer Group. Could that affect it?

Sent from my motorola one fusion+ using Tapatalk

vfpcoder

Jul 9, 2012
My understanding was that the Pinball Cabs had been delayed *prior* to the tanker incident.

It *is* very disappointing. I'm all ready to pull the trigger on the Williams cab -- and I can't even find anybody to take my preorder (so I can wait until February)!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
My understanding was that the Pinball Cabs had been delayed *prior* to the tanker incident.

It *is* very disappointing. I'm all ready to pull the trigger on the Williams cab -- and I can't even find anybody to take my preorder (so I can wait until February)!
Arcade 1 Up confirmed on their social media accounts that it was shipping container loss related.

We covered the news on BlahCade over the weekend.

It's crappy news, but what should we expect from 2020. The year that "gives you plenty" (of pains in collective butts).

vfpcoder

Jul 9, 2012
Arcade 1 Up confirmed on their social media accounts that it was shipping container loss related.

It's crappy news, but what should we expect from 2020. The year that "gives you plenty" (of pains in collective butts).

Thanks for the Update. Totally agree regarding 2020 ...

yespage

Oct 31, 2015

Arcade1Up understands what a product release is, right? You aren't supposed to release the product into the wild like fish.

Members online

Members online