Arcade Club - Europe's Largest Arcade

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
This weekend was the opening of the relocated Arcade Club which in the last 12 months, outgrew its previous location, twice! It's now in Bury, Manchester.

This is now the largest venue of its kind in Europe, sporting over 200 video, pinball machines, consoles and computers (new and old).

There are currently 15 pinball machines with the short term goal being 20. The machines they have are Jungle Lord, Blackout, Congo, X-Men, Twilight Zone, White Water, Revenge From Mars, Scared Stiff, Elvira and the Party Monsters, Rollergames, Cirqus Voltaire, Metallica LE, Class of 1812, Judge Dredd and Star Trek TNG.

Short walk around video here.

Anyone thinking of going, I strongly suggest you do. There is a nice hotel just a 15 minute walk away and transport links are good, it's open Friday, Saturday and Sunday so you can make it a weekend of retro goodness!

http://www.arcadeclub.co.uk/

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
oooo...i hear manchesters having abit of a ruff time lately tho? old gunchester days? just what ive heard on the news obviously.

otherwise that sounds like a great weekend if you can manage cheap return flights the majority of costs will be gaming food and more games

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
That's quite the eclectic collection you have there, nice span of era's covered. Are the machines well maintained?

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I maintain the pinballs. The video cabs are maintained by somebody else but yes, they're all working.

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
Thanks for posting these Carl. It looks brilliant. I can't wait to go. Bury is the number one priority location now to take my son. What with the Arcade Club and the East Lancs Railway it's a perfect weekend trip.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Thanks for posting these Carl. It looks brilliant. I can't wait to go. Bury is the number one priority location now to take my son. What with the Arcade Club and the East Lancs Railway it's a perfect weekend trip.

First Bury becomes a tourist destination, what's next... Wigan? Stockport? Rochdale...?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.