Request Atlantis (Bally)

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
A popular table I noticed on the EM poll was Atlantis (1975 Gottlieb). But we seriously need more love for the 1989 Atlantis!

Atlantis was a 1989 pinball by Bally that's very elusive- I think just a little more than Cactus Canyon were made. It was designed by Peter Perry, who later worked on games like Game Show and Radical- two of my favorites. Sure, it might be a typical multiball game, but there's some awesome music in the game and I really like the theme- in fact, I love the backglass! I would love it if FarSight could do the table, but I guess just because they did CC doesn't mean they can do this table.

(Yes, I actually played this game at the PWA in Pelham, NH- apparently, it's one of only two public places to play the game. Any others?)

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Time will show if these kind of request threads for non Stern tables will have a life in the future of TPA but yeah i'd also more than welcome to see both the Gottlieb and Bally tables of Atlantis in TPA.Especially the latter!Love the theme and there should be no licensing issues so both should be quite feasible.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts