Australian Patch

Picklebeerboy

Jun 13, 2013
Hi guys,
Does anyone know when the super patch will be available for australia? Also is the PS3 going to continue to be supported now the PS4 is out? Lastly if i purchase a ps4, will i have to repurchase the tables, will i retain my leaderboards scores? Thanks

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
There has been no mention of a timeframe for the super patch in Australia. Europe is still waiting on Sony EU to release.

PS3 is absolutely getting continued support. FarSight it would seem will continue to support all platforms the game is currently on, but some systems like the PS4, Xbone, and PC will see graphical and lighting upgrades.

Your leaderboard scores are tied to you PSN account, not what system you play on. So long as you keep the same account name, this shouldn't be an issue. Only thing I am not sure of, as I'm not a PS4 owner, is whether the leaderboards are separate from the PS3 boards.

Yes, you will have to repurchase the tables. In North America there was a discount offered is you had previous seasons on PS3, so you may not have to pay in full, but you will have to pay.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
There has been no mention of a timeframe for the super patch in Australia. Europe is still waiting on Sony EU to release.

PS3 is absolutely getting continued support. FarSight it would seem will continue to support all platforms the game is currently on, but some systems like the PS4, Xbone, and PC will see graphical and lighting upgrades.

Your leaderboard scores are tied to you PSN account, not what system you play on. So long as you keep the same account name, this shouldn't be an issue. Only thing I am not sure of, as I'm not a PS4 owner, is whether the leaderboards are separate from the PS3 boards.

Yes, you will have to repurchase the tables. In North America there was a discount offered is you had previous seasons on PS3, so you may not have to pay in full, but you will have to pay.

PS4 leader boards are combined the same as PS3.

Members online

Members online