Request Autologin feature

dyleck

Feb 28, 2012
Please add possibility to autologin. Since my email address is quite long and I am using strong passwords it is a pain for me to login each time. Previously I only had to hit Facebook login and that was it. Now it is unconvinient.

darkuni

Jul 26, 2012
Thanks Ryan. I hope the login servers offer up a bit more stability too. I literally have been on ONCE - every other time? Login issues.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Np, and yeah we are looking into what might be causing this, so far it has us scratching our heads since the available connections should be high enough (and we are not seeing it bad enough to where its every other, that is truly odd).

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
And when it asks if I want to share with facebook friends, it always locks the app the first time, I have to kill it and re-open it most times.

BeO

Mar 5, 2012
Another related thing that would be great to have is offline scores being uploaded next time you log in. I spend a couple of hours per day on a train, and the connection is very bad most of the time. And of course that's when I get my good scores ;)

darkuni

Jul 26, 2012
Another related thing that would be great to have is offline scores being uploaded next time you log in. I spend a couple of hours per day on a train, and the connection is very bad most of the time. And of course that's when I get my good scores ;)

Might encourage cheating somehow - but I'd still like this.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
I registered then some how entered the email or password incorrect and got locked out by a grayed out screen, even force closed TPA restarted it and still grayed out screen couldn't press any buttons on TPA screen, i some how managed to get around it by changing the screen magnification logged in and it righted itself.

countcb

Jul 16, 2012
I registered but haven't received an email yet.
I even requested a new password and that email never reached me as well.

Now I can't login because I can't validate my mail... what to do now?

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
if the new solution works like the way "spotify"(example) has their app on startup, giving the user the choice to log in "auto" using facebook or creating a separate pa account will be suffice. Then they users won't forget to log in while getting a high score like i do! IOS has the promt on startup since the beginning.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.