Bug Autoplunger doesn't work... (PC)

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
I've noticed an issue with TPA. In the tables with an autoplunger, such as STTNG, MM, AFM, etc, hitting Enter doesn't shoot the ball. You basically have to wait for it to plunge itself. May I ask what is going on? This also makes it impossible to use the bombs these tables provide.

N

netizen

You have to use/assign the "plunger button" for the bombs.

There are two plunge settings: Plunge and Plunger Button. The former is the plunger, the pull plunge action, and the latter is the push button/trigger type plunge assembly.

If you are playing using the keyboard it is easiest to assign both to the same button, imo. I use the T key for both as I have assigned the flipper and nudge keys to the home row.
L/R Flipper = F/J
L/R Nudge = D/K
Up Nudge = Space
Plunge/Plunger Button = T

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
You have to use/assign the "plunger button" for the bombs.

There are two plunge settings: Plunge and Plunger Button. The former is the plunger, the pull plunge action, and the latter is the push button/trigger type plunge assembly.

If you are playing using the keyboard it is easiest to assign both to the same button, imo. I use the T key for both as I have assigned the flipper and nudge keys to the home row.
L/R Flipper = F/J
L/R Nudge = D/K
Up Nudge = Space
Plunge/Plunger Button = T

Hey someone else who uses home row.

I find the d/k for nudging interesting. Though I set mine to g/h because I'm prone to accidental key presses.

N

netizen

I like to be able to have the option of cradling and nudging, whereas using the G/H limits that option in some situations i find.

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
Well, I'm an idiot. I'm used to VP assigning manua and auto plunge on Enter, as well as the same thing being applicable in the mobile versions of TPA. I use the shift keys for the flippers, and Z and / for nudging, here.

Members online

Members online