Request Bally Embryon wide body please

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Everyone has been mentioning Paragon, but I think we should have Embryon on TPA in the future too. Here is a good video of it on Youtube. Todd mentions the other Bally Wide body tables in the video and he also mentions this table was the first to do a feature that later became pretty much an industry standard in later years for a number of companies. I would like to see all 5 Bally wide bodies on TPA at some point.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
It's got a great, creepy, weird theme. The centerpiece of the table is great and the flipper save on the right outlane is far better than the magna save. I love all ballys from that era, wide-body or standard.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I have one of these near me and it is really fun; once you light up that lower egg chamber or whatever it gets rockin'!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
No arguments here. I'm a big fan of almost all of the Bally's from the very late 70's and early 80's.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
i like this table.
big "Fanck you" to all good gentlmen who voted for black rose and freaking soccer instead of this one and Paragon

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
i like this table.
big "Fanck you" to all good gentlmen who voted for black rose and freaking soccer instead of this one and Paragon

Hey,I like Black Rose! :)
Having said that....Embryon is a pretty fun table,for a wide body pin. I had fun playing it at TPWA earlier this summer & I think it would make a good edition to TPA.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
i like this table.

Hey, I figured out a way to vote for Black Rose along with Paragon, Embryon, Fathom and all the other great Bally tables of that era. You can have a bit of both. Of course I didn't vote for things like Radical or Party Animal which are, IMO, far inferior to Black Rose and several other games but received plenty of votes.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Judging from Farsight's FB hints we can probably expect Black Rose soon. I would even guess it will be in pack 22.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Hey, I like black rose and radikal!. But yeah this table looks like a heavyweight champion :) . It's great that there are still many awesome machines that hopefully will get recreated by Farsight.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Judging from Farsight's FB hints we can probably expect Black Rose soon. I would even guess it will be in pack 22.

please make quote of this message from FB because here are many people (including me) of "anti-socialnetworks" confession - and FB dont allow to read most of messages without registration.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
please make quote of this message from FB because here are many people (including me) of "anti-socialnetworks" confession - and FB dont allow to read most of messages without registration.

I doubt if I could find it again but it was along the lines of someone asking about it and FS giving a "You never know, it might happen soon *wink wink nudge nudge*" response.

It was #1 on the Bally polls, and it looks like FS are taking them seriously, (with FT being #1 on the Williams poll) so there's that too.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
i think BR will be soon too - FS is obviously going from top to the bottom of polls top 10s (may be only excluding some hard to obtain/license tables).

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
I also like Black Rose and think it will be coming out within season 3. Maybe as soon as is being mentioned. I have to admit though I am not a fan of sports based pinball tables all that much. I like sports, but just not in pinball games for some strange reason.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Funny, I think sports themes make great pinball games. Especially sports where you play with a ball. Golf works great and I love shooting the ball past the goalkeeper and into the goal on world cup pinball.
Pinball is like a sport in itself, with the same feel for ball control and trajectory estimation that is essential to ball sports.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Based on Facebook comments, you can pretty much count on seeing Fish Tales, Black Rose and Cyclone. They've also stated a strong desire for Getaway and BK2000 and that they are still working on rights for Addams Family and a few other premium licenses.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.