Beta 1.30 (7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
This beta specifically doesn't allow the user to purchase BSD. Prob because it's a beta...

No, all betas until this one have been purchasable since day one of beta. This time around it's a completely new behavior. When trying to purchase, it says this app hasn't been configured for purchases through play store. I've bought every beta table from day 1 since beta for android started.

Normally the options to buy table or play demo version pops up right when you start table. This time the table starts without any notifications and suddenly ends when you reach limit score and the table buying options screen pops up, but when you choose to buy table, no matter what you choose (regular, pro or complete season) when the play login window appears, it's the regular login window but instead if logging options there's this error message instead. This has never happened on any beta ever before. OK!

Last edited:

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
It's a known issue. This usually occurs when a ball is in the Mist ball path while a ball drains. Were working on it.
Or if you kickout the ball with the nudge. Not easily repeatable but doable. The game register a second ball but after loosing one flippers are dead.
And one other thing regarding mist multi ball. I got it and then I activated video mode which killed the flippers so I lost the second ball and after ending the video mode I had one ball only so the whole mist multi ball was just that one shot that activated video mode.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Plays nicely and looks almost better than original pin :) Got a phone call mid-game and when I returned to game I could continue without problems, which isn't always the case on other tables. Sometimes the app crashes, sometines there's lots of framedropping.

BUG: When I select to play BSD, no buying options pop up, it starts as if I already bought table. Then when I reach score limit, buying options pops up but when I try to buy it I get a message that transactions haven't been enabled for this app. So I Can't buy table. Never seen this happen before in any beta.

Hey Switch3flip,

Glad you're enjoying the table! Sorry about the no buying option, for the Beta we decided to take this out, but when the table releases on Friday the buying option will be back in! :)

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
I've looked at the known issues list, but didn't note any recorded issues with the flasher in the coffin illuminating the black coffin plastic. Maybe it was logged using different language.

The black coffin plastic should light up to show Drac when a ball is locked in coffin lock, and during certain light shows.

Thanks Jared! Looking into the coffin issue now!

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Hey Switch3flip,

Glad you're enjoying the table! Sorry about the no buying option, for the Beta we decided to take this out, but when the table releases on Friday the buying option will be back in! :)

Scumble - if you do that again going forwards, with the season pass running out, you won't have any testers.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
What do you mean Baron? You don't need the season pass to play the beta. If you don't have the season pass you will just be playing the trial version.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Hey Switch3flip,

What do you mean Baron? You don't need the season pass to play the beta. If you don't have the season pass you will just be playing the trial version.

I think he's referring to the fact that if we can't purchase the table during beta we are barred from testing the deeper rulesets because of the score lockout. That's why in all previous betas we were allowed to purchase the table. This is even more important now as there is no longer a season pass. You may want re enable purchases in future betas, as your handicapping our testing ability. It was always done that way to great effect, is there really any reason to stop now?

Last edited:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013

The trial version doesn't give you a long enough period for effective testing. Your not seeing this as a problem yet because most have season passes ATM. Next month this won't be the case.

I remember reading about some tables where the score limit was set so low, you could only get tens of seconds play.

It's your product and your call, but if testing is done on a trial basis, I can see a lot of bugs slipping through the beta testing.
Just trying to be helpful :)

N

netizen

When was the last time FS released a table without posting screenshots?

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
• CV: HUD should be disabled when starting this table. (Working on.)

This is fixed and should be implemented in this beta build ^

The HUD is turned off by default, however, you can turn it on in the pause menu if you want.
Not nice. Setting should be stored.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Ahhhh, ok thanks guys! This will be taken into heavy consideration :)
Or, y'know, reinstate the Season Pass for all platforms except iOS (because their T&Cs are the issue here) and you won't have to re-enable that pesky IAP for Betas.

Win/Win. Profit. Underpants.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Hey Switch3flip,

I would have tought it would be good to also have someones buying the table to see if there are any bugs or issues with that when testing beta.
And I just buy every table as soon as I can I thought it would be the fastest way to get the table, didn't want to risk any issues with season pass. And I don't mind if it cost more, every table is worth every cent.

So it would be better to buy season pass for next season?

Last edited:

sharkbear

Jul 26, 2012
The bug where you pause the game, let the device sleep, then return and everything is moving super-fast is back, at least on an original Nexus 7. Yoyu need to restart the app to fix it, otherwise it affects every table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts