Beta 15c

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
ok i think we fixed it

Perhaps an Android toast message or in-game message could be handy here.

Perhaps something like:

"Entitlements Server Error: Global scores, global leaderboards, Kickstarter entitlements, and Tournaments are currently unavailable."

I'm sure you're probably already onto a way to better handle background authentication issues preventing access to game features. ;)

N

netizen

Things are looking good Ryan. I can enter the tournament, play a game and post scores.
As always you work too hard. Many thanks for every thing. :)

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
yeah it should of had a message, now I need to figure out how to reproduce that hmmm. Thanks for your patience though guys =)

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Not sure, extremely low priority. Ios did this because a good amount of its users lost all data (tables, scores, savefile, etc) upon updating their app in the app store. Android never had this issue. As it stands id rather get game services and the controller mapping code finished first when I have the time.

Yeah email just arrived stating 100 dollar tier.

Ryan when are we getting an update all button under manage tables? ios users have had it ages now.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Not sure, extremely low priority. Ios did this because a good amount of its users lost all data (tables, scores, savefile, etc) upon updating their app in the app store. Android never had this issue. As it stands id rather get game services and the controller mapping code finished first when I have the time.

That used to happen to me all the time when I played on my Ipad. Never happened once when I switched over to my nexus 7.

Justin2097

Jul 2, 2013

I know you're probably super busy with tournament stuff etc going on, but is there any chance of putting out a beta with controller mapping hacked in the new build? The previous controller hack worked so well in my mini cab I built to house my Nexus 7, but I really wanna update to to get the new nudge scheme.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012

Yes please to Google Play Games framework. And controller mapping formally implemented. These are currently my top two new android features I'd love to see implemented.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Yes please to Google Play Games framework. And controller mapping formally implemented. These are currently my top two new android features I'd love to see implemented.

+1, mine too.

Thanks Ryan again for the Nudge enhancements. Really made my week.
Been TPA'ing like never before since we got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts