Beta 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Going Nuts:

I haven't found much wrong with it but when you start, it really does remind me of 3 squirrels bouncing around a field collecting...I really like it.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Also can confirm the tilt issue on going nuts contrary to my previous post. If you tilt before the third ball launches it simply never launches and the game sits there with tilt on the screen until you quit

N

netizen

Flight 2k wizard goals are awarding the wrong goal for the actual goal achieved.

The one I noticed for sure was goal 5, 2M points, was awarded when goal 3, 150k bonus, was achieved.

Is this another timing issue, can it be related to the ROM time always being a month behind? Just throwing ideas out

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Flight2K is one of the fastest pinballs of the world(if I rember right) the speed must begso its not so brutal :)

by the way:
I don't know it's a bug or not: the 4 rollover on the right upper corner, where the ball must come through at the start or if a rocket released:
If all rollovers are used, the light goes off. Hier should the lights deactivate, if all lights are off(this means the ball was roll through all 4 targets lane? In other tables the lights goes on automatically, if the last rollover is used (or vi versa) I didn't have found the trick nor found this one in the manual

Stuttering on the A510 I haven't recognize till now

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk 2

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Going Nuts:

I haven't found much wrong with it but when you start, it really does remind me of 3 squirrels bouncing around a field collecting...I really like it.

Dummy question: where you've or could play this table real? A view to the history of this table said, that this was only a prototype of 10 tables......

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Table Flight2K :
Bug
during multiball I ear an extraball. Light was lighting "Shout again" 2 balls are lost and the last one was arrested in the loop (collect the balls for multiball) A new ball was offered (normal) but the extraball light goes of and th extraball wasn't given
Seen now the first time
A510 4.1.2

See it once again: 100% reproducible

Last edited:

Mxyzptlk

Jul 27, 2012
I am, for sure, seeing performance issues on Flight 2000. Some skipping, and a little lagging that seems to make some strange ball behaviour and flipper handling. Stuff like passing and dead bounces etc.

This could be another Nexus 10 overfill issue, so I am asking anyone else noticing this or any other issues like these?

I'm seeing the same thing on my Nexus 10. Slight lagging, had the ball pass right through the flipper once or twice.

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
Bug in FL2K (free sample)

Table: Flight 2000 (free trial version)

Version: 1.15.1 (beta 16)

Hardware: Nexus 7, not rooted, Android 4.2.2

Bug: scoring limit is triggered sooner than lowest high score

When playing the free trial versions of tables, they quit after the lowest high score amount is reached. On Flight 2000, this is "ELT 381,680". This table quits around the 20,000 point mark, though.

Steps to reproduce: plunge the ball at full strength and let it drain -- it should hit some targets on the way out. After draining around the 20K point mark, the "Score Limit Reached" screen appears.

I'm sure this a fun table, I'd just like a little more playtime to try it out. ;)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Dummy question: where you've or could play this table real? A view to the history of this table said, that this was only a prototype of 10 tables......

He never said he had. He said it reminds him of 3 squirrels bouncing around a field.

Yes I've never played or even seen this table.

I just love how the balls seem to slow down for a bit then go bap bap bap around a couple times and then hang tight around.
Other than the tilt before all three balls are released issue, it seems to play very well.

N

netizen

I agree Goin' Nuts is a surprisingly fun table. My only disappointment is the 3 or 5 ball mode selection. I was sort of hoping that 5 ball would be a 5 ball multi ball, not a 5 ball game.

It really seems that the 5 ball game is the secret to getting on the top of the leader boards. I don't see any other changes in the scoring, but I haven't read the instruction through fully yet.

K

Korven

I agree Goin' Nuts is a surprisingly fun table. My only disappointment is the 3 or 5 ball mode selection. I was sort of hoping that 5 ball would be a 5 ball multi ball, not a 5 ball game.

It really seems that the 5 ball game is the secret to getting on the top of the leader boards. I don't see any other changes in the scoring, but I haven't read the instruction through fully yet.

Bumpers score 1000 points in 3 ball mode and 100 in 5.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
now a nexus 10 I do have. I have flight2000 working at 60 now. no performance issues on nuts?

N

netizen

The only performance issues I have noticed with Goin Nuts is the pop bumpers being slack; much like how the ones in Firepower are.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Ryan, what happened to the background and mechanical sounds on Goin' Nuts? I just deleted and re-downloaded the table and the aforementioned sounds have changed. Also, the pop bumpers do not flash at certain points during a game like they do on iOS. The only time they flash is when a ball is being launched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts