Request Beta of Pinball Arcade for PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

netizen

Can you stream this event Carl? You might be able to get some backers on Kickstarter for something like that :rolleyes:

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
QA is testing the build I gave them now. Most likely they'll have a list of must fix bugs for me. Once we get those fixed we'll be able to do a beta. Hope to have some news soon.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
QA is testing the build I gave them now. Most likely they'll have a list of must fix bugs for me. Once we get those fixed we'll be able to do a beta. Hope to have some news soon.
Thanks Mike! I'll try to keep Carl and the rest of the gang from exploding and drenching the studio in blood until then... :)

BigWeather

Jul 1, 2013
Is Virtua Pin support definitely in? I'm guessing post-release? Supporting three outputs (playfield, back glass, and DMD)?

SpiffyRob

May 5, 2012
Even portrait mode won't be supported at launch, so it it'll be a while until there's full cabinet support. I'm holding out hope for two-monitor support, but I really doubt we'll ever see DMD support.

TwinsensBrain

Jan 2, 2013
Please someone at FarSight give us a date :confused: ! I think a lot of PC users have been waiting for the PC version for so long. Even if you aren't sure give us an estimate, anything. I want to buy all the tables for PC right now.

Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money.jpg

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Please someone at FarSight give us a date :confused: ! I think a lot of PC users have been waiting for the PC version for so long. Even if you aren't sure give us an estimate, anything. I want to buy all the tables for PC right now.

They said August.

dach

May 29, 2013
I've joined the crowd of explosive waiters ( Not a reference to beef and bean burritio's). I am so ready to play on a computer ! Surely there will be the option to use a controller like the Ps3 or xbox. So many times on the Kindle I miss a shot by sliding over the flipper and nudge is just plain awkward; at least for me.

Dan Jaquint

Apr 19, 2013
Even portrait mode won't be supported at launch, so it it'll be a while until there's full cabinet support. I'm holding out hope for two-monitor support, but I really doubt we'll ever see DMD support.

I don't understand. So even if we already run our screen in portrait instead of landscape on the computer in general, the game just won't start because it doesn't support vertical resolutions?

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
I sure it'll start it just either wont scale correctly or it'll maintain landscape aspect ratio. It'll be added eventually, I thought I read somewhere they bought a pincab so they could add support for it.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I remember Mike saying in chat one night awhile back that he was able to make the menu scale to portrait very easily, but I don't know if he's made progress on the table views yet. Hopefully he can chime in and give us an update on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts