Request Beta of Pinball Arcade for PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soxbrother

Mar 16, 2013
Will the cabinet version also support 2 screens ( playfield + backlight with dmd integrated ),
because not everyone has 3 separate screens ( playfield + dmd + backlight ) ?

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
You Americans and your funny spellings, rest of the word uses titbit ;)

The dribble of information from Mike is just about keeping me from combusting.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Well since that has tit in it. That would be socially unacceptable in America.
I wasn't offended...I was just enjoying what I thought was a good Freudian slip.

At launch we'll be supporting DX9. Higher end cards will get to enjoy really high MSAA, higher res textures, etc. A little after launch there is a plan to support DX11 which will have the full dynamic lighting seen in our PS4 demo. The artists have been working on setting up the lighting on each table so that we are ready for the PS4. All of that will convert over for PC as well.
For some reason I just now noticed this. I'm much happier now than I was five minutes ago. :D Thanks Mike!

dach

May 29, 2013
As if I didn't already want this! Bring it , My PC will munch down all the eyecandy and beg for more.

infernogott

Apr 6, 2012
I would buy a graphics card for this game if mine can't handle the awesomeness. I only have an onboard graphics card (Radeon HD 7560D), but the PC is pretty new.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Just wondering, are there any plans for the PC Beta to be out before the end of the kickstarter?

Because that would push loads of people who have stood firm until a pc release comes out, over the barrier.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Some more things to mention: Do NOT list TPA as Free To Play. Although you'll get more players, you'll get more that whine that many other games are not free, only TotAN (the free one). (Is there a Table of the Month for the Steam version?)

Also, your Discussions in your Community Hub will need to have some sort of Moderators; maybe we can get some members from here to moderate posts on Steam, and maybe even take feedback from the players.

Are you planning on adding Achievements for the Steam version? If so, then I'll be guessing 2-3 for each table.

karl

May 10, 2012
Thanks, Mike. Even no news is good news ;-) Hope you had a good time at Comic Con. Now get back to work ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts