Beta Vs 0.010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
The goal screen was working for me yesterday (check marks were a little off so I corrected that). I'll look into it more on Monday when I get back to the office.

To be clear, the screen that pops up after you click the 5 stars on the table selection menu does show checkmarks ok, but the stars themselves don't seem to change to indicate anything. I assume if 4 goals are complete, it should show 4/5 stars filled in or something.

Edit: I will add, though, that there doesn't seem to be a way to click on the stars to bring up that screen with the keyboard (or the controller I would have to guess). Sorry if we are getting off-topic from release .010, but there seemed to be confusion about what the fix was.

Last edited:

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
Now i know this is a beta release but will the retail version use your higher res assets??

Lettuce, see my post about AFM's playfield here: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/5445-Low-Quality-Playfield-Art-(AFM). Oddly enough on that one, the art on the slingshots looks great, but the art on the playfield does not.

Edit: sorry, the site's acronym tooltip thing is screwing up this post, but the link should still work. Otherwise the post title is "Low-Quality Playfield Art (AFM)"

Last edited:

freezy

Jun 5, 2012
Now i know this is a beta release but will the retail version use your higher res assets?? This is at 2560x1440......

i4EJohYu2yBrj.jpg

http://i5.minus.com/i4EJohYu2yBrj.jpg

At this res the playfield should be super sharp, just look at the text on the instructions below the flippers they should be pin sharp but there not. I think i remember reading that when FS build a table they use stupid high resolutions for the texture but then downscale to 720p for the consoles which is what im guessing this beta version is using?. Please tell me that the retail PC version will not be using these 720p textures but the super high ones that you used originally??

See also this thread, I've posted screenshots for comparison. There's the texture that could be higher res, but even the 3D models seem to be fuzzy which makes me believe the 3D viewport is lower res and everything just gets blown up for higher res than full HD?

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
See also this thread, I've posted screenshots for comparison. There's the texture that could be higher res, but even the 3D models seem to be fuzzy which makes me believe the 3D viewport is lower res and everything just gets blown up for higher res than full HD?

Yeah its strange, take Champion Pub, the sling shot decals, boxer and backwall decals all look high res but the rest of the table doesnt look as high res

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Title Bug: Display - Gorgar score display is glitched.
OS Version: Windows 7
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6950
Ram: 8GB
Version: 0.010
Display Mode: Full Screen
Display Resolution: 1440x900

Frequency of Occurrence: 100%

Expected Result: Score display is legible.

uD3y5LC.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts