Big Hurt really did hurt me big time

Granny

Oct 16, 2013
I mean come on now Farsight. You're really "hurting" me this time with this release. Ok I'm used to it by now. You release a table and I play it and there's only like 6 or 7 bugs initially that get fixed within a year or so... But this time I am baffled. I buy a table for 7.99 and it doesn't even come with balls?!! The plunger lane is just EMPTY. I held my tongue with the new interface that was released days before the last tournament, leaving me scrambling to even figure out how to start a game, let alone to know how I ranked in the tournament. And now you sell me a table that has no balls. I am seriously starting to question whether or not this is all worth it. I used to believe in the vision of preserving pinball digitally and all that. Now I'm starting to think all you care about is getting my money and putting a crappy product out there in return. Admittedly, I wasn't super excited about playing the 185th-ranked pinball machine of all-time, but I bought it anyway, at least expecting to broaden my pinball knowledge. You're killing me. You're absolutely killing me. That's strike 2 and a half, to keep with the baseball theme (which nobody wanted anyway)

RustyShackleford

Aug 27, 2014
My Kickstarter pass isn't working either. If this is going to be an issue with every table release then I'm going to be very disappointed. At one point Indy 500 was locked again and Addams Family gold was gone. Thankfully there both working fine now but I'm still waiting for that unlock.

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016
Balls doesn't load for me either Granny and when they do there appears to be some awful looking lighting glitch with the blue light near the bottom right of the table. However, I am super excited with addition of micro-nudging using the shake feature and internal accelerometer on iPad. All we need now is the ability to push the table forward.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I've got a Big Hurt in the pelvic region. It's like I've been kicked in the balls with a baseball bat. Now I can't have kids

invitro

May 4, 2012
I agree with Dedpool, thank gosh I don't have kids.

Kids cost lots of money. Money that is better spent on pinball. In other words...

lastcrusade_sj1b.jpg

s1200_wisely.jpg

jda824

Jun 13, 2013
I have not had any of these issues with my Ipad Air 2 or Iphone 6s plus. You guys on this thread are cracking me up.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Well.. No ball...n nothing...was able to play a game on demo...the suddenly..no ball in plunger....wtf

If you exit out and then select Big Hurt again it will then let you start a game. Sometomes I have to do this twice before it gives me the first ball. I reported the issue, but I haven't seen many others mention this. I'm using an Ipad 4, what device are you playing on?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.