Bug Big Hurt update has killed TPA for me.

sjbrook

Aug 10, 2014
Hi all. All was perfect on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10 2014 Edition, until this Big Hurt update. What is happening is when I go to play any table, it says there is a newer table update available. So I download the updated table, and instead of going to the table to play it, TPA crashes. This becomes an endless loop. So I cannot play ANY table. By the way, I have tried deleting cache and data, and deleting the entire app and downloading all owned tables again, but doesn't help. And I own all the tables. As I said, this behavior is an endless loop, and it happens with any table that I want to play. This has never happened before this update. Am I the only one? Please help. Thanks. Steve.

AnvilCloud

Jun 25, 2016
Well that would suck. Have you attempted any fixes? Clear cache, maybe even re-download? Maybe your best bet would be to record a log while starting the game. You could then send that log to TPA and they could at least analyze the crash, maybe find a fix.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I have the 2012 version of the same device. I don't have any issues playing TPA with it. It's probably best to mail their support with as many details as possible (which Tablet, which Android version, when exactly does it crash etc.) The more info the better.

support@pinballarcade.com

sjbrook

Aug 10, 2014
I have done some more troubleshooting and have discovered it will allow me to play Big Hurt only, but none of the other tables whatsoever. With the other tables it goes into an endless loop of downloading the table then crashing. My tablet is 442 non rooted. Steve.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
A patch was promised for this friday, maybe that will solve some things, fingers crossed!

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
A patch was promised for this friday, maybe that will solve some things, fingers crossed!

Really hope it hits soon (iOS) - big hurt is in the tournament and the bugs combined with time limit make this unplayable.
No I don't want to wait 15 seconds for the ball assistant to reset the ball AND screw up th ball count ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.