Black Knight 2000 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Status Quo for Android unfortunately.

That's a bummer.

I'm having a tough time finding much wrong with this one. The ball does still seems to coast by the WAR rubbers unabated at times.

You guys did a great job with this table! I couldn't be happier, as it's my all-time favorite table.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Yes, it's POSSIBLE for a ball to trickle down and land in the lightning wheel kickout. but it's a LOT more likely to just lip out of the hole and roll down instead of sticking in the lightning wheel hole in real life.

N

netizen

The ball does still seems to coast by the WAR rubbers unabated at times.

Hopefully some tweaks coming early next week...fingers crossed!

FarSight Support said:
As regards the posts, that's going to remain the way they are now. It's as close as possible to how the table we have in the office actually reacts, and it's been tuned alot.

The way the posts/rubbers function is how they will function, based on this reply from support after raising the issue in the twitch feed.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Just seen an old issue
the game was finish and the app want to check/compare/report the points via Internet. Uncomfortable the Internet connection was a little bit bad and the server could not reached( als via browser not the routerl). the app blocked. I try to established the connection via browser and after the Wifi was good enough I call TPA in the foreground. I see the overlay screen and press continue, but the app continues so as if the app in the game: the countdown of second was started. (continue in x Sec) After that I have only the table on the sceen and the build in HUD (not the overlay HUd) talk : Press start (and something more like No drugs, win xx dollor, call xxNo) No way out, the app must be kicked out of memory

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
RANSOM ist starting at every time with +1.
I must never reached the char R. It's given if I start the game (reload) and it's already lightning after I've reached Ransom. This means I must only solved 5 times the ball look in time, not 6times

rest deleted ; its correct;)

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I've had several instances where the ball is returned to the plunger but the camera does not switch to the plunger camera, forcing a full strength plunge. It's not game ending but a bit irritating. I've not figured out how to trigger it yet.

Otherwise, well I actually bought this table and that is huge. I bought season 3 on steam but I'm waiting to be able to afford season 3 on Android, I just couldn't wait so picked this up standalone, and I've never played this table IRL.

Is it just me or did you guys adjust the ball's acceleration. I really like the feel of its descent on the lower field.

N

netizen

I've had several instances where the ball is returned to the plunger but the camera does not switch to the plunger camera, forcing a full strength plunge. It's not game ending but a bit irritating. I've not figured out how to trigger it yet.

Yeah i get this at least once a game.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
one item more with Ransom:
If not all balls look, the add. Balls must be insert into the game with the plugger. In this time the first balls in the playfield are lost, because the camera is on the plugger..... In this case the add. balls sbould be automatically inssrt in the game

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Major Camera bug - Game spoiling.
Using N7 4.4.2 rooted, portrait cam 2, plunge cam 2, wireless controller connected.

Description -
Activated RANSOM, the camera stuck at the plunger camera until the end of the ball adding.
Camera returned for last ball of ransom only.

Additional -
Stopped me getting skyway bonus goal - grrrrrrr!

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I had more instances of shooting the ball into the right eject hole and it comes out at the upper playfield as if I had plunged it.

Last edited:

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Aonther bug:
happen iif the last ball in the game:
the ball stuck on tbe bridge, nudge does not help, call attendant.... in the meantime nudge again, the ball roll into tbe look) That's all: no way out from here, no new ball served, (or the cam does not switch to the plugger) attendant isn't call because ball not missed. Tilt doesn't help, too. Only chance it to close the table via menu and lost all points, Char for Ransom etc...
je8y4uvy.jpg

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I've done it the hard way. Point wise, it ain't worth it. What I've yet to do is start RANSOM.

RANSOM is easy - it carries over. Just stay within the table till done.
If you plunge 5 bars on the plunge scale, the ball normally goes through the "n" of the win rollovers, just keep changing the lit rollover. Also nudge up when the ball is above the win rollovers when shooting around the loop. Completing win lights ransom at the drawbridge, shoot drawbridge, rinse lather, repeat.

Just spent 15mins purely shooting the drops for skyway bonus, BLA was my best, but I very quickly got bored playing like this.

Think I'll play as normal - and hope it happens with multiball.

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
If you plunge 5 bars on the plunge scale, the ball normally goes through the "n" of the win rollovers, just keep changing the lit rollover. Also nudge up when the ball is above the win rollovers when shooting around the loop. Completing win lights ransom at the drawbridge, shoot drawbridge, rinse lather, repeat.

My problem is hitting the ramp when under the pressure of the "ransom" light. Especially ever since they've weakened the flipper.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I preferred the first build physics wise. This one i floatier, it felt more realistic before. I guess the real table can be set at different angles, but with fish tales the physics were best yet, black rose is great too, and this first bk2000 build was just as good as fishtales but now it's just almost as good.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Ransom:
not so easy if you're in the loop IAgree. Sometime I have the feeling, the the power of the ball is to slow on the ramp, so that the ball rolls back - realistic?
But Ransom is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts