Black Knight 2000 Screenshots

night

May 18, 2012
Yes, very true Jeff, this gives the playfield a very nice atmosphere, it would be great if we had an option that would give us a playfield like that. (Perhaps TPA should hire the Zaccaria boys!)

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Yes, I can say it...

See below for the colors I'd prefer...at least the above images are closer to this, unlike the mobile which does look like it's under a spotlight in comparison:

pinballExpo2010_18.jpg

Agreed, Jeff. The incandescent lights on the playfield give a machine a warm glow, especially in a room with low light.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
This is what the PS4 in Darkest setting will look like.

You can't expect that level on mobile or last gen consoles.

I was talking about PC. No hardware limitations there....and the screens are most likely from the PC version anyway.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The early production plastics/decals look much better than the dull blue plastics/decals on the later production tables IMHO.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Never realised that there was so much design influence on TSPP from Black Knight. I knew the upper playing field and mini-orbit shots were reminiscent of the original BK, but now I notice that ramp from the upper playing field leading to the ball lock is nearly identical. TSPP is kind of like BK embedded onto a modern pin in a sense!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts