Request Black Knight 2000

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Just wanted to draw some attention to this classic table. For one reason or another, this awesome table has been overlooked in the past. I just hope FarSight seriously considers bringing this classic to TPA...it's long over due.

Hopefully the WMS negotiations go well. There's still a lot of great tables TPA could emulate, and BK2K is definitely one.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Hopefully the WMS negotiations go well. There's still a lot of great tables TPA could emulate, and BK2K is definitely one.

I think you guys are really overreacting to the whole WMS situation. They've had to do this before and they'll have to do it again eventually. It's no big deal.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I think you guys are really overreacting to the whole WMS situation. They've had to do this before and they'll have to do it again eventually. It's no big deal.

Agreed. It's probably already a done deal. I'd be interested in knowing how many tables they've negotiated for this time around, if they can provide that info.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Agreed. It's probably already a done deal. I'd be interested in knowing how many tables they've negotiated for this time around, if they can provide that info.

If I were to guess, I would say they most likely got the 20 Williams and Bally poll winners and maybe a few of the high-end licensed themed ones as well.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
If I were to guess, I would say they most likely got the 20 Williams and Bally poll winners and maybe a few of the high-end licensed themed ones as well.

I'm not sure if they have to name the specific tables that far in advance unless they are ready to move forward with the reproduction. They probably get a number and then submit an approval. It sounds like initially Williams had input on what was put out but relaxed their approach on it once TPA began.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts