Bone Busters is BROKEN....

xZOMBIEx

May 28, 2017
This table is still jacked... When you lose all three balls, three game doesn't reset, it just gets like in a frozen status... For me, it did ask me to enter initials, but only had like 1.2 million, right after entering it just stays there... The initial screen doesn't come up so you can exit like normal, the one that has the local leaderboard initials... I can only toggle the DMD display on and off... Pressing start doesn't do anything or bring anything up and that is the same with everything else, except the DMD display... The only way to get out off this is to completely close out the game via close app and then restart it... This has ALWAYS been like this...

Granted this table kind out sucks, but it's still jacked and it has been in tournaments and even in that setting it does this if you lose the balls before the ten min timer expires....

I recall before playing today that it will sometimes restart every now and then, but most of the time it gets stuck like this and because its such a hassle to fully close it out, reopen, etc, is why I don't mess with this table that much and why I'm not going to test it again as it happened the first time i tried it just now....

I don't know if getting that extra unlimited balls for like 10 or 20 seconds depending how you drain a ball, has anything to do with this, but I did get that extra time after my last drain and you can play a little bit longer in like a multi-ball setting and then once it ends the flippers stop and everything drains, but you have to manually plunge each ball when it does start...

I can't recall if it gets stuck like this if i don't get that extra mode...

Speaking of which, i kept draining the ball almost immediately hitting it off the right flipper and it would go diagonal to the left, bounce off something and usually drain out the right drain lane... So maybe the physics can get looked at? I probably would try this table more, but this is to frustrating when it gets stuck, almost don't even want to reload the game again when I have to close it out like this, figure if I'm closing it out then might as well go play something else.... That's why this glitch is frustrating....

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Yeah, Bone Busters seems like one of the hardest tables in TPA. And yes, it does that end of game glitch to me too.

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
I fixed this today. The game wasn't properly ending because of the bonus round. It seems like another bug is caused by what I fixed: if you tilt on ball 3, the game doesn't end.

NeonKnight

Jan 10, 2018
According to Jon Norris:

"If I can recall correctly, I believe that the game would lose track of locked balls or something similar. It would only occasionally happen, but probably required the game to be rebooted. A problem for a game being operated, but not a problem for a game in a home arcade. I never saw it happen, but heard about it."

and a little trivia for you:

"There is one tidbit that I remember from that game. There is a voice over that says "This Eyes For You" or "This Eyes For You Babe", but we got complaints because people thought that the game was saying "Suicide's for you babe" due to the poor quality voice system."

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts