Bug BOP crashing at game end...again.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I just noticed that this issue has arisen, once again under TPA v4.8.0. BOP will crash TPA totally after completing a game and after tapping the "Continue" button. Your score will be recorded but you need to force-quit TPA to get the app functional again. Just a heads-up for this re-occurring issue.

All devices (iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, iPhone 5s) under iOS 8.3

BTW, deleting the app and reinstalling the app & all tables from scratch doesn't resolve the issue (same as all of the others times this has happened in the past).

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Must be with ios 8.3. I just played a game on my iPad 4, iOS 8.2 and had no issues. Let me enter my initials after game and then hit continue, exit, and select a new pin, start new game all with no issue. I will report this to Flippy in the ios beta area and see if he can check into it.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Thanks...I'm going to test my iPad 4 in a minute and report back (have not yet done that). Unfortunately, all my devices are now under 8.3 so I can't test the iOS variable.

Well, the iPad 4 is verified under iOS 8.3 (what I already thought) but there *is* a variable here: it's still running TPA v4.5.0

I'll update it to the current v4.8.0 and see what comes of that...

Results (the TPA version variable made NO difference):

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3, TPA v4.8.0 = crash
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.3, TPA v4.8.0 = crash
iPad Air 2 , iOS 8.3, TPA v4.8.0 = crash
iPad 4, iOS 8.3, TPA v4.8.0 = NO crash

Going by this, it seems to be specific to the devices themselves (iPad Air 2 & iPad mini 2)...it hasn't been the first time that some devices exhibit bugs while other devices on the same iOS and same TPA version do not.

Edit: added iPhone 5s

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Glad to help. Thanks for finding the problem. It's often hard to find issues on older pins that don't effect every device.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts