Bought Season 5 Bundle on Sale - some tables still not palyable

rsn8887

May 20, 2016
I just bought season 5 bundle on US PSN Store on sale. But F-14 Tomcat and many other tables are not listed under my tables. They are listed under previous seasons - season 5 and when I click on them, it says “there is no content”

Some Season 5 tables are under my tables but others are not.

How do I fix this? And how is this still a problem after all these years?

rsn8887

May 20, 2016
Nevermind I figured it out. I had to find every single table that’s part of season 5 in the online store. They were now listed as “free” so I could download them one by one. Inconvenient but it worked.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Yeah, the in-game download options haven't worked correctly in a very long time. I always just go straight to the online store and get them that way......and even that can goof up sometimes. For example, Dr. Who Master of Time is supposed to be part of the season 6 pass, but it charges you a separate price to get it.

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
Yeah, I didn't do the season 5 pass, but from what I know, it is entitlement based. This means that if you buy the season 5 pass, you are entitled to all of the tables underneath that pass. So they will be free. Entitlement based has to happen when all the tables aren't out, but we are selling a pass for them. That's why you need to download them individually. This is pretty much a Sony side thing, none of our code deals with this part.

In regards to MOT, I wasn't aware this was a problem on PS4. Is the download process the same as 5? Where you buy the season 6 pass then you have to download every table individually?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I didn't have the masters of time issue with the us season pass. Maybe it is a Europe region thing?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts