• No! If not on Apple, then no one should have it

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Meh. I don't care either way.

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
With Fish Tales likely to appear on PSN this week it'll be interesting to see how many are buying on day one. Leaderboards should give an approximate indication of sales. Hopefully low sales will make them reconsider their decision...

Sorry, man. But I. Gotta. Have!

If FS was going to reconsider, they'd done so by now. But me gonna catch me some fishies!

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
With Fish Tales likely to appear on PSN this week it'll be interesting to see how many are buying on day one. Leaderboards should give an approximate indication of sales. Hopefully low sales will make them reconsider their decision...

Probably at least 99% of the people that buy DLC for TPA are unaware of the "controversy" of the season three purchase option.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I'm still wondering what is happening with the discount I was promised for Season Pass 3 due to buying Season Pass 2 having almost half of the tables for it already. Got no response for my first email (which is unlike them), sent my second a few days ago and waiting to see this time.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I'm still wondering what is happening with the discount I was promised for Season Pass 3 due to buying Season Pass 2 having almost half of the tables for it already. Got no response for my first email (which is unlike them), sent my second a few days ago and waiting to see this time.

I would have to guess that you would be credited tables at face value. But don't quote me on that. Well...being a message board and all you can quote me all you want I guess but take it for what it is which is nothing more than a semi - educated guess

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I would have to guess that you would be credited tables at face value. But don't quote me on that. Well...being a message board and all you can quote me all you want I guess but take it for what it is which is nothing more than a semi - educated guess

Yeah, I reckon that will happen too. Bit annoying but not really worth kicking up a fuss about.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Yeah, I reckon that will happen too. Bit annoying but not really worth kicking up a fuss about.

IlLJ3pi.jpg

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Got a response. They're going to work something out for me because they initially promised me the season pass. It might take the form of them manually unlocking the tables for me. Glad they're sticking to their original promise, even if it means putting up with some awkwardness with the Playstation Store.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Got a response. They're going to work something out for me because they initially promised me the season pass. It might take the form of them manually unlocking the tables for me. Glad they're sticking to their original promise, even if it means putting up with some awkwardness with the Playstation Store.

Awesome

Megan Ju

Apr 9, 2014
Wont be buying any of the PS3 tables UNTIL the PS3 Season Pass is out. Why the hell are they taking so long to put it out?

Don't they realize every other company puts out a Season Pass the DAY the DLC is available? Don't understand them waiting so long for this nonsense.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Wont be buying any of the PS3 tables UNTIL the PS3 Season Pass is out. Why the hell are they taking so long to put it out?

Don't they realize every other company puts out a Season Pass the DAY the DLC is available? Don't understand them waiting so long for this nonsense.

You'll have to wait until all season 3 tables are released for the PS3 if you want to buy the season pass.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Talking about season 3, what is your impression so far? Season 1 was fantastic, season 2 brought us some beloved classics. Season 3? I expected more from Black Rose. The theme is nice but the table design is not my taste. Has anyone played Fish Tales?

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts