Budget,Motorola Moto G (thumbs up for TPA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
I needed a new budget Android phone and the moto G was getting a lot of good reviews plus hundreds of five star ratings on Amazon. Two main things to consider is that there is No SD slot so you are stuck with either 8GB or 16 GB depending on which handset you go for, Also the Camera is not rated up to much though I'm happy with the few pictures that I have taken. The price is around £130 for 8GB or £160 for 16 GB versions. it has a 4.5 inch screen and quad core processor.
First it's miles faster than my 2 year old xperia u (that Sony kindly knackered the wifi on with their last official system update and have now washed their hands of it).
Anyway of course one of the first apps I installed was TPA. And I will say it looks and plays stunningly good, with High textures auto selected. BK2000 on my laptop looks like some one threw a bucket of muddy water over the table, whilst on the moto g phone the table looks like its just rolled of the production line.
I'm not a techie so have no idea of the FPS TPA runs at, all I can say is it plays silky smooth.

No I don't work for Motorola just saying IF you are after a Budget handset it's worth considering.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
well, you have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 at 1.2ghz and an andreno 305 gpu, that with a "small" resolution no wonder TPA runs smooth ^^

I put "" at "small" resolution because it's not 1080p or something but on a phone I don't find it necessary at all, because of the small screen.

I just hope one thing, that you are not reading my post!

why?

It would mean you're not playing TPA!
what the hell are you waiting for!
go play TPA!

wait... what am I doing in here? Should be playing TPA as well...

^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts