Bug on TX Sector

Santacruz

Sep 28, 2012
Looks like the ball is getting stuck in the top section of the table and behind the lower four drop targets on the right. When I request the attendant I'm told that the ball is not stuck and it counts back to the game leaving me having to tilt to free the ball. This is happening every few games so pretty frequent bug. I'm playing on the iPad 4 with up to date iOS. cheers!

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Looks like the ball is getting stuck in the top section of the table and behind the lower four drop targets on the right. When I request the attendant I'm told that the ball is not stuck and it counts back to the game leaving me having to tilt to free the ball. This is happening every few games so pretty frequent bug. I'm playing on the iPad 4 with up to date iOS. cheers!

I'll see what I can do about getting an update for it soon.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm having the same problem and I am also playing on an iPad 4 with the latest update.

Yeah, I have it as well. Hope it gets a quick fix. Unplayable as it is now. It's almost guaranteed to pop up in any good game. Nothing you can do but tilt out for now.

spinner76

Nov 6, 2015
While waiting for Big Hurt to get unlocked I saw, that TX Factor got an Update today?
Tried it and it seems to be fixed. Give it a try again, it's a great table when it works as it should. In RL and TPA!

Thanx FS

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
While waiting for Big Hurt to get unlocked I saw, that TX Factor got an Update today?
Tried it and it seems to be fixed. Give it a try again, it's a great table when it works as it should. In RL and TPA!

Thanx FS

That's good news. Thanks for the heads up spinner. And thanks to Flippyfloppy for the fix.

SNKAllen

Jul 7, 2012
I tried TX-Sector this morning after updating. After playing multiple games in a row I have to say that the bug seems to be fixed. ��

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts