Bugs, Glitches, and General Issues [PS VITA]

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
This is the thread for that sort of business though.

You guys should respond to criticism, because it's legitimate criticism, in effort to make the game better. There's not many pinball options out there, so we (at least I) care about this game being better, and complain because of that, not because we enjoy complaining.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
This is the thread for that sort of business though.

Yeah I guess so.

JY and WhoD have poor/no transparency on the parts that should be. Especially the return lanes when in a low viewing angle, it's impossible to see the ball before it gets to the flipper.

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
That's the problem, in order to do that I'd have to uninstall the whole thing and lose all my goals. Still, it would give me something to aim for I suppose! I was kind of hoping that SCEE might have fixed it by now though, it's been a while...

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
That's the problem, in order to do that I'd have to uninstall the whole thing and lose all my goals. Still, it would give me something to aim for I suppose! I was kind of hoping that SCEE might have fixed it by now though, it's been a while...

It is the same for SCEA. Hopefully the next patch.....

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I re-installed 3 times before figuring out that MM/BoP Pro version was definitely bugged and not just some error on my part. So on the fourth and final install, I just didn't upgrade MM/BoP to pro, and now I have all available tables working on Vita.

I won't even attempt to "upgrade" MM/BoP to pro until I see someone here verifying that it got fixed first.

I'll tell ya, "Pro Mode" seems backwards to me. It should be that the basic non-pro version would let you set ROM settings to anything you want, but no leaderboard access.
Whereas, Pro Mode would lock the ROM settings to pre-defined defaults (for the "Pro's", get it?), but you gained access to the leaderboards to record your highscores.

Seems like everyone would benefit. FarSight could save server time, and the leaderboards would be less cluttered with.....riff-raff.

As it stands, I'd have to say that Pro Mode is useless. First of all, not all tables even have "Pro Mode", plus you lose access to the leaderboards while using it. It totally negates any reason to even bother with it. Sure, some settings CAN make a game more fun/easy or more "adult", but losing access to the leaderboards makes me not even want to use "Pro Mode".

I honestly regret that I ever bothered getting "Pro Mode" for all the tables that offered it. I NEVER use it.

It's a mistake I won't make moving forward. I'll save me a couple bucks per table from here on out.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I re-installed 3 times before figuring out that MM/BoP Pro version was definitely bugged and not just some error on my part. So on the fourth and final install, I just didn't upgrade MM/BoP to pro, and now I have all available tables working on Vita.

I won't even attempt to "upgrade" MM/BoP to pro until I see someone here verifying that it got fixed first.

I'll tell ya, "Pro Mode" seems backwards to me. It should be that the basic non-pro version would let you set ROM settings to anything you want, but no leaderboard access.
Whereas, Pro Mode would lock the ROM settings to pre-defined defaults (for the "Pro's", get it?), but you gained access to the leaderboards to record your highscores.

Seems like everyone would benefit. FarSight could save server time, and the leaderboards would be less cluttered with.....riff-raff.

As it stands, I'd have to say that Pro Mode is useless. First of all, not all tables even have "Pro Mode", plus you lose access to the leaderboards while using it. It totally negates any reason to even bother with it. Sure, some settings CAN make a game more fun/easy or more "adult", but losing access to the leaderboards makes me not even want to use "Pro Mode".

I honestly regret that I ever bothered getting "Pro Mode" for all the tables that offered it. I NEVER use it.

It's a mistake I won't make moving forward. I'll save me a couple bucks per table from here on out.

Reinstalled from PC?

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Well, I pulled the trigger on deleting and redownloading(backed up to my ps3 first, of course). I'm only downloading tables I need Wizard goals though. MM works fine without pro.

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
I put up some insane scores recently, it sure would be nice to at the very least patch the leaderboards uploading offline scores.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I got the NGG Super Jackpot the other day!

Of course I had just deleted and reinstalled everything so I could actually play MM, and I hadn't cleared all the Standard Goals yet so it didn't count as a Wizard Goal.

Having to clear all Standard Goals before you can get any Wizards is stupid. If you reach a goal it should count no matter what.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
The sound in Centaur seems to be fixed.

I too noticed the slight jerkiness of the ball in HRC.

LCA seems like an OK game, not sure why so many seem to hate that table so much. While I'll agree it's not the best table in the collection, it's far from the worst.

But the real question is, anyone know if the Vita MM/BoP Pro upgrade loop has been fixed? I refuse to blindly try as I re-installed TPA on Vita enough times already because of this issue and have absolutely no intention of going through all that again if it's not fixed and I get locked out of being able to play MM or BoP.....again.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.