Buying a table in LA area?

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I have a friend looking to buy a table in the LA area. Not sure what he's looking for, but can anyone suggest places he can go and check out? Obviously the "best" would be from a private collector, but I don't think he wants to go that route.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
check craigslist give yourself about a 100 mile radius the prices are a lil,more down there but there are plenty!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
i just did a quick google search for 'pinball for sale orange county' and a couple of sites came up, but can't vouch for them.

One I even tried just the other day to visit the showroom of and they were no longer there :( That was OCgames.com

Paul Petrissans

Jan 4, 2013
I have a friend looking to buy a table in the LA area. Not sure what he's looking for, but can anyone suggest places he can go and check out? Obviously the "best" would be from a private collector, but I don't think he wants to go that route.

Across the street from LACC on Vermont (Los Angeles Community College) there is an arcade. Adjacent to that is a shop, always closed, that sells and rents pinball. I believe you have to call to make an appointment. Just go into the arcade and ask. They have much more pinball than there is space for in the actual arcade.

alexk3954

Mar 8, 2012
I don't know, FAC prices seem sort of high and if the rest of the machines are in the same shape as the ones in the arcade, then they are way overpriced. They are not kept in the best condition

Members online

Members online