Bug Cabinet Inside Color

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Not really a big deal, but the side color should be blue... Im a sucker for details.

k2hkx2.jpg
2hp4r9s.jpg

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
Hehe, ;-), it looks lke they forget colouring that part.

But when you compair with the real deal, you see its not only colour but the reclection in the sides too, which makes the real one looks more flashy and lively.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
We found it and fixed it on the consoles, but it looks like the change didn't make it to the phones before they were submitted. Should be fixed on the phones in the next patch.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Do some of the console tables have some reflective style paint on this part of the table?
Maybe I'm thinking of something else, but I could have sworn I saw some colors that mimicked light reflections on the Ripley's table.

sixmillion

Aug 9, 2012
We found it and fixed it on the consoles, but it looks like the change didn't make it to the phones before they were submitted. Should be fixed on the phones in the next patch.

Was this fixed on all consoles ? because mine is still the dark or Black color and not the Blue color like on the real one. I play on ps3

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Was this fixed on all consoles ? because mine is still the dark or Black color and not the Blue color like on the real one. I play on ps3

vEry likely he means the upcoming console patch includes this fix. Which to him was a fix submitted a while ago, though it has yet to be used on the consoles versions.

But like yourselves I have the PS3 game and my backgrounds side panels are black also.

sixmillion

Aug 9, 2012
vEry likely he means the upcoming console patch includes this fix. Which to him was a fix submitted a while ago, though it has yet to be used on the consoles versions.

But like yourselves I have the PS3 game and my backgrounds side panels are black also.

I was thinking the same thing, thanks Sinistar

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
After much research this morning (part of the beta tester in me ) I can see how this happened . 99% of the inside walls for the pinballs of this game are glossy black , only Black Hole and Funhouse have colored side walls .

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
They're still black on the PS3.
Also the DMD/HUD is still too far over on this table. Most of the other tables have had it moved out of the way into the top corner. (Apart from Bride of Pinbot, Black Hole & Big Shot)

Last edited:

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
They're still black on the PS3.
Also the DMD/HUD is still too far over on this table. Most of the other tables have had it moved out of the way into the top corner. (Apart from Bride of Pinbot, Black Hole & Big Shot)

Yes and EVERY MONTH THAT FARSIGHT ignores this little detail we pointed out June 2012 makes them look as callous about their product as FACEBOOK would have you believe . Fix this already!! I'm sick of checking every time there is a new patch and still seeing black side panels on FunHouse . It's such a small EASY FIX , they keep ignoring until it's almost a year since the table's release on PS3.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Since this doesn't effect gameplay, I assume this is very low on the priority list.
And to be honest, I'd rather them work on fixing all the bugs on CV than correct the cabinet color on FH.

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Now recorded as open on the PS3 on the master list.

If anyone sees bugs in those lists that I show as fixed that aren't, speak up. After cataloging hundreds of bugs, I can't say that I'll get every last one right. Your assistance is appreciated.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts