Bug Camera glitch in TOTAN & HRC

N

netizen

I have reported this to Suport@ and during the beta phase of HRC only to get crickets or to be told that I must have had the options settings set wrong. The lack of response from FarSight makes me wonder if they have even seen the bug. I can replicate this bug on 3 different 'droids and on PC

The TOTAN bug has existed since day 1, and the HRC bug has existed since the beta cycle. I cannot play HRC because of the added motion that it causes. Saw a few reports for this on PC.

I edited the video down to 2x slow motion so you can see the settings in options at the beginning and to see what happens.

TOTAN

HRC

On both tables the camera will switch to view 1, then go back to the view that was selected by the player.

RSchwantner

FarSight Employee
Aug 4, 2014
Just saw your bug report, I'll make sure this is on our programmers' radar.
What was the email address you used to send to Support? Can't seem to find your original email.

N

netizen

Just saw your bug report, I'll make sure this is on our programmers' radar.
What was the email address you used to send to Support? Can't seem to find your original email.

Which time?

I got one reply before I had tested for the same bug on PC, and told that these were due to an Android programmer leaving when I had reported and linked to a thread of bugs that included this in an Android bug report thread 2 months ago.

N

netizen

Bump, this months release still has these issues.

This same issue is also present in Dr. Dude when the ball is exiting the mix master. The exact same settings apply: event camera OFF, camera view LOCKED, multiball camera OFF. I tested all 4 camera angles using ball control and the only angle that doesn't do a slight shift is, again, camera angle 1.

Last edited:

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
This has been fixed on PC, but has yet to be rolled out to any other platform, why are bug fixes not being rolled out?

Was the fix not made available to everyone, does the info need to be updated so the tables can be rebuilt for mobile etc.?

Please make the fixes and roll them out to the non-pc platforms, this is ridiculous.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This has been fixed on PC, but has yet to be rolled out to any other platform, why are bug fixes not being rolled out?

Was the fix not made available to everyone, does the info need to be updated so the tables can be rebuilt for mobile etc.?

Please make the fixes and roll them out to the non-pc platforms, this is ridiculous.

Which platform(s) are you seeing this on? This issue has been fixed on PC and Android but I'll have to wait until I get home to see if iOS has been fixed as well.

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
Which platform(s) are you seeing this on? This issue has been fixed on PC and Android but I'll have to wait until I get home to see if iOS has been fixed as well.

I play on Android, and had checked on the release of the Eldorado and Fireball; the problems were still there then.

They are fixed now, with no changelog, as usual, and a broken Skillshot zoom on TOTAN, again.

Can you take back to the "beta group" that until there are changelogs released there is no way for anyone to actually know what is being done when a build is pushed. This "a few bug fixes" that has been in the google play description for the last 6+ months is basically useless info. Describe what has been fixed so that the users feel engaged with and are kept aware of the work being done.

Using an app shouldn't be an adventure in finding what will and won't work

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I play on Android, and had checked on the release of the Eldorado and Fireball; the problems were still there then.

They are fixed now, with no changelog, as usual, and a broken Skillshot zoom on TOTAN, again.

Can you take back to the "beta group" that until there are changelogs released there is no way for anyone to actually know what is being done when a build is pushed. This "a few bug fixes" that has been in the google play description for the last 6+ months is basically useless info. Describe what has been fixed so that the users feel engaged with and are kept aware of the work being done.

Using an app shouldn't be an adventure in finding what will and won't work

FarSight is aware of the skillshot camera sticking issue on TOTAN and is currently looking into it.

I will request that a detailed changelog be included when bugs and issues are addressed.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts